◍ Chapter 29 ◍

Yuna's POV

As soon as I stepped out of my car, I noticed her in the hallway, sitting with Yeji. She is probably waiting to irritate me.

I take a deep breath to calm my heart, which is constantly racing whenever I see her.

Okay, it is time to act irritated and cold to conceal my true feelings for her.

I was screaming inside my head, and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy as I saw her smile with her eyes. I like it when she does that all the time. But I have to stick to my plans. I am doing this so we can interact more. I enjoy being this way with her.

I was about to pass through her, but my heart melted as soon as she took my hand, causing me to stop.

"Not gonna greet good morning to me?"

"Ryujin, if it is you, there is no good in the morning. Get off me." I said and irritatedly removed her hands holding my arms.

I whispered above for her to hear. "Too early to annoy me,"

I saw her smirked playfully because she thought it will annoy me more but it's another way around.

"You know, if you quit furrowing your brow at me, you are pretty."

Those indirect compliments of her always made me nervous in good way.

I gave her an eye roll and replied. "So quit bothering me, please."

"That is not gonna happen. I will be your eternal annoyance." Ryujin lastly said and gave me a wink before we leave.

When they finally leave, I can freely express my emotions. I gave out a soft chuckle. I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling.

***

I am now so confused right now. I know that loving two people at the same time is wrong. But I am not sure who to choose, or I am denying my heart's answer.

I really like Kai, he is the first person I like, but things have changed since Ryujin entered my life. Before, I was certain that Kai was the one for me. And now it is her.

Shin Ryujin.

But I don't wanna lose him tho.

It's so hard.

I made myself comfortable on the bench and stared at the sky, hoping it would answer my thousand unanswered questions.

But in a matter of minutes, I heard a light footstep approaching me, and I knew who it was, so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"The weather is so hot right now yet you looked so pale, are you real or just a ghost?" My eyes betrayed me and opened as I heard her words.

I just stare at her blankly, but I can tell she is worried. It is written on her face. Ryujin is the type of person who cannot hide her emotions. She is easy to read, which is one of her qualities that I admire.

"Well, I guess I gonna pass this moment to annoy you. I am also in a hurry so I have to go. Bye"

The day passed, and all I did was space out and think. I even skipped lunch, so I am feeling a little sick now.

I had just arrived at my condo and quickly cleaned myself before changing into comfortable clothes. After that, I tried to distract myself by watching movies, but I ended up bored and wondering what I needed to do.