◍ Chapter 22 ◍

I still have vivid memories of kissing her.

"Aishhh, Shin Yuna," I muttered before jumping into my bed, grabbing my pillow, and covering my face.

I wonder what she's thinking while we're kissing, did she like it? Or not? I removed the pillow from my face, touched my lips, and smiled like an idiot again.

Yuna has addictive lips and more... Gosh Shin Ryujin! What are you thinking?!

Jeez, I should take a shower to clear my mind. After I took a quick bath, I went outside and clothed myself then did my night routine.

After taking proper care of myself. I went downstairs and found Mom in the living room, watching a movie.

Should I tell her?

"Mom," I said as I sat beside her, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Hmm, do you need anything?" Mom responds softly, patting my head.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say that..." I paused because I was hesitant to tell her. "Forget it, Mom."

"What is it, Ryujin?" I expected Mom not to let go of this.

"I have this person I like."

"Then?"

"I kissed her"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Mom exclaimed, looking at me surprised. She regained her posture and smirked, "Well, did she like it?"

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, she's so mad. I kissed her without consent and it makes me guilty."

"Oh, I see... It is normal for someone to be upset after a kiss without consent; you should talk to her."

I sighed. "She does not want me around."

"She will talk to you, believe me."

"Okay Mommy," I said and stood up I was about to return to my room when we heard a doorbell in our house.

I went to see who was the latter, and it was Lia. What is she doing here?

"Hey, what brought you here?" I said and motioned for her to go inside, but she refused.

"I want you to accompany me. There's a problem." Lia stated, and she was about to drag me, but I stopped her.

"Wait... let me grab a jacket. It's cold outside"

"Okay, hurry"

As Lia said, I grabbed a random jacket wore it, and got downstairs right away.

"Let's go," I said.

We're now inside and she immediately drives her car, I wear the seatbelt and hold onto it because is driving so fast.

"Hey, what's up the problem? What exactly is going on?"

"Yuna is so drunk that she is causing a scene at the bar, she will not let anyone near her, and she keeps muttering your name. She is giving me a headache." "Ryujin, what did you do this time?"

"I kissed her"

Lia brakes hard, and I nearly bump into the dashboard.

"Yeah, careful!" I exclaimed and looked at her madly. "You want us to die?!"

She is covering her mouth and staring with widened eyes now. "You kissed her?! "

"Yeah," I said lowly and I looked away from her.

Lia drove again and she said we were almost near and after some minutes of driving.

We arrived and went inside the bar, and everyone looked at me, and I realized I was still in my sleeping clothes. Oh my gosh, how embarrassing. I simply shrugged it off and followed Lia.