◍Chapter 31◍

I parked my car and rested my head on the steering wheel. This will be my first appearance after missing a week of classes. Fortunately, our family owns a share in this university, so I will not have a problem.

I heard someone knock on my window. It's Kai. When I rolled down the window, I was greeted with his wide smile, which used to make my heart skip a beat.

"Did you eat?" I heard him ask.

I unbuckled the seatbelt, and Kai opened the door for me.

"Yes." I simply responded.

I begin walking to my classroom, and I know Kai is following me. I am sure he wants to talk. I feel uneasy as we walk because there are so many eyes on us.

"Yuna, can we talk?"

I gave Kai a sideways glance. I shook my head. "I am busy. I have to speak with my professors."

"Just a minute, Yuna?"

I knew he was not going to stop, so I came to a halt, grabbed Kai's hand, and entered the empty room.

As I closed the door, I let go of his hand, faced him, and spoke. "If you are going to mend our relationship. Stop, Kai. I will not go back to you. You don't deserve someone messed up like me."

I witnessed how Kai looked so in pain and with a teary-eyed... He holds my hand. "I-I know you like Ryujin, but I will do anything for you. Please get back to me." He said pleading.

I withdraw my hand, and shakes my head. "Kai, please stop. I can not reconcile with you after what I have done to you. I do not deserve someone like you. Someone who is too good to be mine. You are a nice guy. Kai, there are other women who will love you more than I did."

Kai attempted to hold my hand again, but I hid it behind my back before he could grab it.

"Yuna.... I do not care about other women, so let us get this fixed. I love you."

His words leave a deep wound in my heart, reminding me of how terrible I have been to him and how badly I have hurt him. Tell me now? How can I go back to this guy?

Now I am the one who grabbed his hand and gently caressed it. I look straight into his eyes, and all I see is pleading and sadness.

It truly pains me.

"I love you, Kai, but I always love her more then you. I am sorry for everything, Kai." I said, releasing his hand.

He scoffed and taking a step back from me to compose himself. I know this is too much for him to take.

A woman she loves abandons her for another woman.

That is insane and sinful.

Kai stood up in front of me and grabbed my shoulder, moving me to face him.

He smiles sadly at me and speaks. "All right, I have known this for a long time, but I could not accept it yet. Please help me accept it, Yuna. Tell me what I needed to do."

I honestly do not know how to respond to him. We both remained silent, staring into each other's teary eyes.

My heart shattered when I saw his tears finally fall. I want to wipe his tears and embrace him, but it is completely ridiculous to act like that when I am the one who caused it...

Why did I hurt this guy?

Kai cupped my face, looking at me with a pained and sad expression.

"Yuna, if things between you and Ryujin did not go well. I am just here, okay?"