◍Chapter 34◍

"Ahh...hmm~ right there!"

Ryujin finally found the spot where my back hurts. "Keep massaging that part."

"Ouch! why did you beat me?" I exclaimed, staring madly at her.

Ryujin glared at me and rolled her eyes. What the hell is her problem?

"Hey?! Be quiet! Someone may think we were doing something here, babu."

Oh, now I understand.

I stood up in front of her, smirking. "Okay, I am sorry..."

I bent down and whispered something to her, causing her to blush profusely. "You touch me so good."

Well, it is true that her touch sends something pleasant in my body that only she can do...

I was about to walk away, out to the empty room where we had crashed, when Ryujin immediately grabbed my hand and made me sit on her lap.

Shit?!

I gulped and turned away, but she gently grabbed my jaw and made me face her.

Now she is smirking. "Let us see if you still have that confidence when I lose control."

"Try me!" she said while slowly stroking the side of my waist.

I deeply inhaled and exhaled shakily. I felt my body weakened so I gripped her shoulder for support.

Our eyes met and she slowly moving forwards me, taking up the spaces between us, and before she could do something that we might not be able to stop.

I stopped her by covering her mouth, and her forehead knitted immediately.

"Shall we get some ice cream?"

My heart continues to beat faster. I am not prepared for it yet, but that does not mean I hate it...

"Tsk, you just started a fire and then immediately poured water on it. No fun, babu." She said, sulking, and relaxed her embrace of me.

I took it as a cue to stand up, and when I saw her sigh, I felt guilty, so I did something to relieve her frustration.

I gave her a kiss on the lips.

But the thing I thought would calm her down actually made her sulk even more.

Ryujin rose and sighed, "Let us get out of here."

We're now walking down in the hallway, good thing there are only people outside.

Instead of gripping her arm, I wrapped her hand around my waist and gazed at her. Ryujin did not move her hand away, but she remained silent and walked straight without looking back at me.

Is she that upset?

I stopped in walking, so did she. Ryujin is still not looking at me. I even poked her cheek but got no response.

Omg! She is really upset.

"If you do not look at me, you can not kiss me for a week."

After I said that, Ryujin looked at me with knitted eye brows. "Hey! That's a bad threat!" She exclaimed like a child, then pouted.

"How could you say such a thing?! Just thinking about not kissing you in a day already broke my heart into a million pieces?"

I laughed at her and lead walking again then in the distance, I saw Yeji and Chaeryeong and when they did saw us. They wave their hands at us.

"We've been looking for you for a while, but you're just with her." Yeji stated and snatched Ryujin at me.

"We will take her. We have next class, so goodbye, Yuna." Chaeryeong spoke to me.