◍ Chapter 14 ◍

After a week, Yuna and I are starting to get along better. We grew closer and even worked together to study for a significant exam, which we just completed today. I am also confident that I will pass every test.

I am inspired you know? Thanks to Yuna.

How utterly crazy love can alter a person!

After arriving home, I eagerly went to my room and hung the painting I had purchased from Yuna. I smiled looking at it.

And about her relationship with Kai, she still hasn't talked about the issue but the rumor is confirmed. Kai now sees a different girl, it was Wonyoung.

Finally, I don't have a rival now, well, I don't consider him as one since I never confess to Yuna.

But I will tell her how I truly feel, when the time is right. For now, I will enjoy every moment I will have with her.

I went to my closet and changed into a more relaxed and comfy outfit.

I am going to go outside with Yuna and take a late-night stroll. To be closer and to help her cope with what Kai did to her.

I sneakily went outside to our house and grabbed a taxi, I texted Yuna to meet me in a convenience store near her condo.

When I finally arrived a few minutes later, she was sitting there in comfort, sipping coffee that she had purchased.

"Hi there..." I softly said and gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

Yuna smiles back at me and says, "Hey."

I sit next to her and give her a big smile. I just noticed she's wearing a black sleeping onesie.

Such a cutie.

"Do you want to go for a walk or sleep?" I ask with a hint of teasing. "Anyway you're cute" I added complimenting her.

Too late, I noticed her blushing as she looked down to cover her face.

Of course, I won't gonna slip that away. I held her chin and lifted her head.

Yuna gives me an intense look. I get a little bit nervous just by her looking in my eyes.

"Is it just me, or did I catch you blushing?" I playfully ask, even pinching her cheeks.

"Well, do you not see? I have pink cheeks," Yuna remarked, getting a little agitated and even hitting my hands.

I laugh at how adorable she was even when she was irritated. I gave her another devious pinch on the cheeks before stepping away right away.

"I will buy a coffee."

I placed my order right now, and while I wait for my coffee, I sneak a peek at Yuna. She is just cutely sipping, and busy looking around.

I fished my phone in my pocket and secretly took a pic of her without Yuna noticing it but the cashier caught me.

"It seems like you like her?" The cashier said with a playful smirk on her face.

"Yes," I proudly nodded and lightly chuckled.

"She is pretty, you got taste in women."

"I know right"

"Is that your girl?"

I let out a sigh and gently shook my head. "I so wish she is."

"Do not waste time if you really like her," she said, passing me the coffee. "Now go make her yours."

"What if she did not like me?"

"At least you tell her you like her, rejection is better than the feelings left unsaid, you know?"

I just let out a deep breath and looked at the girl.

"Go there now, she keeps giving those uncomfortable stares at me."

"Thank you." I lastly said and finally, go back to Yuna.

"Why did it take you so long?"Yuna said in her frigid voice which makes me a little nervous.

What's up with her?

We're now heading outside the convenience store but still having the conversation.

"I just ask something to her."

"Okay"

I chuckled inside my mind... Cold as ice.

We simply strolled wherever our feet led us. There is a sudden change in mood, but I chose to ignore it and no one dares to speak.

Yuna suddenly stopped walking so do I.

"What's the matter?"

Instead of responding to me, Yuna simply shook her head and continued to walk.

"Is there anything else you would like to say?" I asked again, but she did not answer.

Oh my god, I have no idea what is going on here.

We just so happened to stroll by an ice cream shop, so I said, "You want an ice cream?"

Yuna suddenly stopped and faced me, her eyes sparkling and looking so excited.

You want ice cream, then?

She gave a nod. "Chocolate chip, marshmallow, and strawberry flavors with lots of chocolate syrup."

I nod and laugh, saying, "All right, let us go."

We head inside, and I tell her to wait for me, but she interrupts.

There, all you will do is flirt and keep me waiting. I will buy for us." Yuna said and leave me here stunned and confused. Me? Flirted?

I smiled suddenly. Not to make any assumptions, but what if?

Nevermind. Yuna could be jealous, but why?

When she did return, it was to order her favorite things and some chocolate ice cream for me.

I said, "Thank you," and took the ice cream.

Yuna slyly remarked, "I do not accept just 'thanks,' you owe me that," and she sat down next to me.

I watched her enjoy some cute-looking ice cream. I have no idea, but I find everything she does adorable.

"What if I didn't pay you? What will you do, hmm?"

"I will just rip your head off, nothing more."

I let out a loud laugh while pretending to be scared. "Scary," I countered.

"Can have a taste of your ice cream?"

I said, "Sure," and gave her the scoop.

Her eyes widened and it looks like she likes it.

"You want more?" I asked.

"Yeah... Can we switch?"

I was about to get up after saying, "I will buy you a new one," when she pulled at the hem of my t-shirt.

"I don't want a new one. I want the one your eating."

"Why?" I confusedly ask.

Yuna scoffed and back eating her ice cream. I saw her forehead a little creased. She even dug her ice cream a little harshly.

Oh my gosh, she's sulking.

I sighed. I'm not a fan of strawberry ice cream but I don't wanna be around with mad and sulking woman over to ice cream... It will be so hard to handle.

"Okay, you can have this," I said, taking her partially melted ice cream and giving it to her.

At last, Yuna brightened her mood. Experiencing such a moment with her made me feel incredibly happy.