◍Chapter 35◍

We both have some free time and are waiting for our next subjects, so we are hanging out in my condo again.

We chose to be here so that we could spend time alone together.

Ryujin and I are comfortably seated on the sofa in my living room.

I remember I have something to tell her.

"Ryu?" I called her to get her attention. She is currently occupied with playing shooting bubbles to pass the time.

"Yes, Babu?" She replied, turning off her phone and hiding it in her bag. She  scooted closer to me and stared at me intently.

This is another thing I appreciate about her. She pays close attention to me.

"When my parents return from their business trip, they would like to meet you."

Ryujin looked at me, surprised, "Huh?" She exclaimed exaggeratedly. "They already know about us?"

"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

"No, it is just that I am surprised you have not told me."

"Do you think they will like me?" She asks with a concerned in her voice.

I smiled and nodded, "They already like you, and I am bragging about how nice you are to them, so chill."

I hold her hand and caressed it, "You think I will like you if you are not?"

She pouted and sighed, "You are overly praising me; you know, I am not good. I am just an ordinary girl who is not particularly good in school... My family is not as wealthy as yours," she said, lowering her head.

I cupped her cheeks and directed her gaze at me, "That does not matter, okay? I love you for who you are, everything about you, okay? That is the only thing that matters to me."

I could still tell Ryujin was uneasy, so I embraced her tightly.

"I have always annoyed you before..."

"Yes, but it does not hide the fact that you are still good."

"I could not help but think about how they would react to me being your girlfriend." Ryujin said sadly, clasping our hands together...

"I know I am not enough for you, so I will do my best to be worthy of you."

"Whatever you do, I will always support you. Just stay with me, okay?"

"I will."

I gently tapped her back, pampering her to soothe her emotions and mind.

"Just let me know when you are ready to meet them?"

"Hmm"

We stay like this for a moment because it feels so good... everything is better when she embraces me and I am with her.

I flinched and winced as I felt a pain in my neck because Ryujin is sucking me there!

"Haa" I gasped and grabbed her shirt as I felt her gently bite me and slowly trail kisses to my jaw, then to my ear.

My body begins to heat up as I felt her caressing my waist side as she went back kissing my neck...

"Ryu hmm wait..." I said, pushing her lightly.

Ryujin stopped kissing me and looked at me breathing heavily. Her cheeks and ear are flushed, looking me with admiration and desire.

"Yeah?" she said and about to kissed me but I cupped her face.

Ryujin pouted and held my arms, attempting to remove it from her face.

"Why you suddenly wants to..."