◍ Chapter 18 ◍

We are now in the main hall, where the school festival will be held. We are tasked with decorating the stage for the upcoming Ms. and Mr. Univ pageant. Tomorrow is the start of our event, and we are all excited and happy because we have no classes.

"Ryujin, is it okay if you give this box to Soyeon?" Yuqi asked.

I nodded, "Sure, no problem," and did as Yuqi said.

After giving Soyeon the box, I looked around and exhaled deeply. I don't know, I'm not doing a hard task but I feel so drained.

I noticed Yeji and Chaeryeong helping the others decorate the wall.

"Hey, Ryujin!" Yeji yelled my name, so I went to see what she needed. "We are running out of paint; could you please get another one?"

"Sure," I said, and began marching to the storage room.

When I approached the storage room, I noticed the door was already open. One of the school staff approached me.

"Let the door open while you are still inside, okay? "It can only be unlocked outside."

I nodded in confusion. That's weird, what if someone accidentally locked it? Anyway, I have to move fast, Yeji must be waiting for me already.

When I was looking for the paint, I flinched nervously when I heard something drop in the distance... what was it?

"Is anyone here?"

Nobody responds. Damn, I am getting scared as I walk slowly. Don't tell me there's a ghost here...

Jeez! I shook my head to clear my mind.

As I continued to walk slowly through the storage room, I came across something that forced me to face the wall, terrified of what I might see.

I screamed aloud when I felt something grip my shoulder.

"WAHHH MOMMY, HELP!!"

I felt like a statue right now, I couldn't move, and I was still afraid but I heard a cute laugh. I opened my eyes.

"Gosh, you are so loud."

"Lia? What the hell are you doing here? "You scared the hell out of me!"

I saw her carrying a box filled with papers.

I want to insist that I carry it for her, but I have something else to do.

Lia giggled and apologized.

"I am getting these old files," Lia said.

"Okay," I said shortly.

"Well, your girlfriend instructed me to get the paint here. I have to go, they are probably annoyed since I'm taking it so long." I added and I just walked but I saw Yuna going towards us.

"Yuna is with me," Lia stated.

She did not make eye contact with me. "Have you got everything you need, unnie?" Yuna asks Lia as if I'm not here.

"Yes, can you carry this for me?"

Yuna nodded, I am not sure why I am still watching them. I'm sure, Yeji is on her way here.

"Yuna, actually, I have a representative meeting to attend; please bring it to the student council office. Okay?"

After Lia left, Yuna was still here with me. She set the box down and brushed off some dust from her uniform.

"Yuna"

No response.

"Hey, why you're still here?" I ask her, watching her busied herself and looking away.