◍ Chapter 25 ◍

Things went right at the party. Somi did not have to marry a guy, and her grandparents did not believe in our relationship but accepted her for who she was.

We also did not stay long because Yuna was not present.

"Thank you for the ride, Somi," I said, unbuckling the seatbelt.

"No, Ryujin, thank you for your help. Well, if you need me something. Tell me, okay?"

"Okay, you drive safely," I said, getting out of her car.

Somi rolled down the window, waved goodbye, and then left.

I sighed and opened our gate to see my father standing in front of our door, holding a coffee.

"Hey, sweetie. Why did you come home early?"

I hugged Dad and explained, "Somi needed to do something, so we went off."

"Okay, sweetie."

We went inside, and Dad sat down on the sofa next to my mom.

"Anyway, a man came here and is looking for you."

"Who was it?"

I saw my dad ask Mom.

"Yeah, Kai is the name... He also questioned us if you're with Yuna?"

I sighed, "I'll talk to him, I will go upstairs." I replied politely and proceeded upstairs.

I do not understand why Kai would come here just to ask if Yuna is with me. He should know where she is, right?

I lay on my bed, checking my phone. I saw an unread message from an unknown number.

0000

Meet me here ****

-H.Kai

I immediately got up and changed into more comfortable clothes. Kai must have something important to say.

I arrived at a cafe and immediately saw Kai because he was the only one wearing a tuxedo in the local cafe.

I sat across the table from him, and Kai just stared at me blankly, looking stressed and fucked up.

"What's the matter? why do you wanna talk? "

"Are you hiding her? "

"What??" I exclaimed offended, "Even though I like her so much and wanna steal her away from you, I can't bring myself doing that."

"Right, I'm sorry." He apologized and massaged his temple.

"Well, I have not seen her since yesterday. Yuna said she wanted to be alone, and I let her because I am so busy. And now she's... Damn it."

Kai abruptly stood up and looked at me, "I am leaving..."

I also stood up and asked, "Have you checked into her condo?"

"Yes, she was not there."

Kai already left me here and I decided to stay here a little longer.

I attempted to message and call Yuna but was unable to reach her.

I also told the other girls about it, and Lia said Yuna would show up, so just chill. And reading that, I know she's hiding her.

I immediately got on my big bike and drove to Lia's house.

When I arrived, I pressed the doorbell, and in a matter of seconds, Lia opened the gate for me.

"Com-"