◍ Chapter 5 ◍

I am spending some free time in this library.

"She's high~ She lives in the sky Tonight, she's satisfied~" I sing along with the music I play on my Spotify.

I heard a scolding voice say, "Please, no singing in the library."

She was sitting in front of me now, her arms crossed over her chest, and I gave her a smug smile.

Hot.

I took off the headphones I was wearing. "Cover your ears if you do not want to hear me sing."

"What did you say?" Yuna said looking offended.

To annoy her more. "I had no idea you were deaf," I responded to her, smirking a little.

Yuna sarcastically said, "I will report you." Well, she can do that since she's one of the student assistants here in the library.

However, I do not fear the rules of the school.

I comfortably rest my chin on my palm and raise my elbow above the table. I grin at her.

"Are you okay with me accompanying you there?" I said with a hint of teasing.

I saw Yuna creases her forehead and she suddenly ran her fingers in her hair due to irritation. I suddenly gulped and removed my stares at her.

Shit, that's...

I cut my thoughts as I close my mouth shut.

"Oh my god, Shin Ryujin, you are getting on my nerves."

"Just go back to your table and do your work." I said, not turning to face her.

I caught a glimpse of her getting up and letting out a sigh. "Don't you dare to make a noise here?"

"Should I make you a noise instead?"

Of course, I didn't say that

"Fine"

Gosh, my brain cells ain't working right. I bite my lip and run my hand over my face. Why are you thinking like that?

I should get out here, Yuna messing with my thoughts.

I fixed all my belongings and put them inside my bag. I felt like someone was staring at me, so I followed my gaze until I saw it was only her.

I moved in her direction. I handed the book to her and said, "I want to borrow this." I don't know what's the book.

Yuna glanced at me, then back at the book. Maybe she can't believe I'm borrowing it.

"Ok," Yuna shortly replied.

As she is busy typing something on her computer. As I watched her, I noticed that she looked more attractive because of her glasses.

To me, one of the sluttiest things a woman can wear is a pair of specs.

She should stop wearing those. It gives me a headache every time I heard someone likes her.

No wonder why she's one of the hotties freshmen in univ.

Gorgeous, Tall, Smart, and Sexy.

That is definitely my type.

Without glancing at me, Yuna said, "You can bring it now, do not lose it."

However, I do not want to leave without her staring at me.

"Yuna" I called her.

At last, she gave me a look.

"What?" She said annoyed.

"Nothing, you're just ugly," I said and run towards the door.

I burst out laughing. She is probably pissed off right now. Well if we see each other again, she definitely will kill me.