◍Chapter 33◍

"Class dismissed" After my professor said that, I immediately shoved everything inside my bag and hung it over my shoulder.

Some of my colleagues greeted me goodbye, so I kindly greeted back and told them to "go home safely."

As I approached the door, I heard some girls squeal, and now I knew why because I saw Ryujin outside, waiting for me.

I stood in front of her, and she smiled warmly as she welcomed me.

"How's your class?" Ryujin asks as she takes my bag and holds it for me and we starts heading to Parking lot.

"Nothing new, It's just discussion and short quizzes."

"Boring."

I nodded in agreement, "Anyway, why are you here?" I asks her while looking at her side glance

Ryujin squinted her eyes, "Did you just forget that I am going to sleep in your condo again?"

"I haven't agreed to it yet Shin Ryujin."

"I am not asking for your permission. I am going to sleep there again. Actually, I packed some things so I could stay for at least a few nights."

"Why is that?"

"So I can make up for the days we do not talk," Ryujin stated sincerely, smiling.

"Tsk, Shin Ryujin, I will not let you sleep in my condo again... You didn't let me have my peaceful sleep. YOU KEEP TOSSING AROUND THE BED, AND YOUR SNORE IS SO FREAKING LOUD..."

Ryujin simply gave me a soft chuckle and smirked, "At least I am behaving..." She said with a hint of mischief and wiggled her brow.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

We finally arrived in parking lot and Ryujin puts on her helmet and grabs the other one for me. She is about to wear it into me, but I stop her.

"I am not wearing that. Your other girl wore that."

Remembering the scene where she gave Somi a ride made me extremely angry and jealous now.

Ryujin looked at me puzzled, then examined the helmet. "Other girl?"

I rolled my eyes at her, "Never mind, I will use my car." I said, and I just took a step when she grabbed my hand.

"There are no other girls, okay? And if you are referring to Somi, I just offered her a ride because her car had broken. She is one of my friends." Ryujin explained, caressed my hand, and kissed it.

I sighed, "What about the rumors that you two are..."

"That is not true, okay? Somi and I are really just friends."

Ryujin put the helmet on me and smiled as she locked it. "If you do not believe me, ask Somi. But Somi enjoys creating problems, so she might say that is true."

Ryujin noticed my silence and knows I am still not convinced....

She holds my hands and says, "You know believe me when I say there's no other girl because you're the most beautiful girl that my eyes stares on. None of the people on this planet can compete with the only one I adore. You are unique in your own way, and..."

She pauses, kisses the back of my palm while looking to my eyes and continue speaking, "That is enough for me to love you for all of eternity."

I bit my lip to suppress my smile but still made a little curve, this girl is such a flatter.

"I wonder how many girls heard th...."

Ryujin closed the visor to make me shut up and hopped on her sport bike.