◍ Chapter 9 ◍

We went to Somi's ball party. It was only a small gathering, but there were a lot of people there. The party was held in-house. Loud music that's booming in my ear, the crowd shouting and dancing like a maniac and yeah, I am witnessing a couple making out right now.

This is a wild party and we're now, regretting being here. We most likely left for home as soon as we got here if Somi is not a close friend.

The three of us are now at the bar counter and Yeji immediately ordered tequila with lime for us.

"Wow, I never imagined this would be so crazy. Take a peek at that couple." Chaeryeong pointed to the couple I saw a while ago. "Are they making porn in public gosh, aren't they humiliated?"

I chuckled and smirked at Chaeryeong, "Are you jealous? Then find someone else to bang here."

I saw Chaeryeong blush in shame as she playfully pushed me. "I would love to die a virgin."

"Hell no, that is not possible-even some of the nuns are not virgins."

"Do not worry about them, and quiet down." Yeji scolded and lightly smack our heads to stop us from watching.

After we followed Yeji, we began to drink.

"Lia texted me to say she was unable to attend. Business Agenda." Yeji said and sighed.

I gave her a gentle pat on the back since I knew she was anxious about Lia.

"Her life is pretty dull, to be honest. When she is not studying, she spends her time in business. Being the daughter of a wealthy and cunning man can be challenging. That's suck. If I were her, I would move out of that house and live by myself." I longly said and take a shot of my tequila.

Fortunately, I get along well with my family.

"I'm planning to elope with her," Yeji answered so Chaeryeong and I looked at her surprised.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"But Lia's father will kill you, he's homophobic." Chaeryeong added and she was right. Making him an enemy is a risky move.

During our conversation, I eventually noticed Yuna and Heejin arrive.

My heart started beating so quickly all of a sudden.

"He can't, my family is just as wealthy as theirs. No way would he dare do that." In response, Yeji asked for another drink.

"But the thing is there's no certainty. Please, think about it first." After responding, I got up.

"Yuna arrived, I'll go to her."

After they both nodded and resumed their conversation, I got up and started looking for Yuna.

I saw her right away but she's with Kai. I haven't noticed that guy is here.

I still walked towards them and greeted them except Kai.

We're not friends he definitely does not know me.

Excitedly, Heejin stood up and gave me a hug.

"Ryujin why aren't you seeing me in school."

As Heejin hugged me I looked at Yuna who was now staring at me. I saw her roll her eyes and went looking back at Kai. I stopped focusing on them when they started talking.

"I was just so busy in school," I answered her.

"You aren't like that before, you always went to my room just to wait for me."

We are sitting here now, and I patted her head and said, "Things are different now that you have Hyunjin."

But the truth is I am busy bothering someone who's now being lovey-dovey with a guy. It makes me want to throw up.