◍ Chapter 4 ◍

A day passed and now we're currently killing time in the gym at school. And here she is, Yeji pouting next to me while I turn down her apology.

"Oh my goodness, Ryujin, why are you so difficult to apologize to?" Yeji nagged at me.

It is still about her and Yuna studying, though. I already knew it wasn't just the two of them. It's a group study but still... She asked her first than me and she should inform me first. Is she trying to steal my girl?

This is annoying. I don't wanna doubt her but knowing Yeji, she can get anyone if she wants.

"You went study with my girl then you want me to forgive you right away? Oh no, you are my enemy now." I gently pushed her away, feeling irritated.

Yeji gave me a hug and pouted like a little kid pleading for mercy. "We invited you, but you declined."

"Because you guys have no intention of inviting me, and I detest late invitations."

Yeji took her hug away from me and gave me a look. "C'mon it's not like that and I didn't expect Yuna will tell it. I was planning to invite you after class."

I turned to face her and remained silent.

"I am sorry, Ryujin, but come on."

Still not responding to her. I'm so annoyed at her right now.

She's now plucking me wanting to get back my attention. I faced her and creased my forehead at her.

"What?"

"I do have a Polaroid picture of Yuna. Do you want it?" Yeji said as she wiggles her eyebrows.

My jealousy grows even stronger. "And why do you have a picture of her, huh? Gosh, you like her, don't you?"

"What are you saying? I asked Yuna if I can keep the Polaroid so I can give it to you."

"Oh, you do not offer something without expecting something in return."

Yeji laughed and said, "Well, just a kiss on the cheek will do," giving a cute little tap to her right cheek.

"A cheek kiss? That's lame as if we haven't done it"

I mean, Yeji and I are best friends with benefits. But how did that happen? The truth is, we did like each other before but we were both afraid that if we get into a relationship and separated, it will ruin our friendship so we came up with the idea of staying as best friends with benefits. And we both admitted it's just a sexual attraction.

Yes, platonically, I do adore Yeji. I can't live without her.

Yeji gave me the Polaroid after laughing so hard and saying, "Fine here."

As soon as my eyes met the Polaroid, I grinned widely.

"Stop smiling... you appear to be a dog." So whipped" Yeji cringed.

I gave her a peck on the cheeks, smiled, and giggled softly. "Thank you, Yeddong," I said.

I saw Yeji flustered. "I am going Ryujin. Bye!" Yeji said and gave me a wave goodbye.