◍ Chapter 3 ◍

I looked for a table after getting in line for lunch, and naturally, I picked the one where Yuna was.

"You should eat more food, Miss," I remarked while placing the oyster onto her plate.

"You want me to die? I have an allergy to shellfish," Yuna rolled her eyes.

I apologized and took back the oyster, saying, "Oh, sorry, I did not know."

Yuna just rolled her eyes and get back to eating.

"You know where I'm allergic?"

She did not respond, but I can tell that she is still waiting.

"I'm allergic to grumpy women, so please be kind to me." I said teasing her a bit.

She let out a sigh. "Please let me eat in peace first if you are here to annoy me, okay?"

"Okay, I will give you a break now, but first... I hand her the blazer from yesterday but she raised her right eyebrow.

"It's not mine," Yuna said trying to deny it.

"I am aware that it belongs to you. So don't be shy. It's clean. I washed it last night." I said and give her a warm smile.

Yuna accepted it and wear it. So I stood up and picked up all my lunch... "All right, I am going now. See you later.

"Hold on," said Yuna. "You and Yeji are friends, right?"

I just nodded.

"Well, could you please give me her phone number? I need to talk to her about something."

She is requesting Yeji's number, not mine.

"I don't want"

"But I'm inviting her to study together, I just forget to ask for her number"

"Just you two alone?"

She nodded. "However, I believe she invited Chaeryeong and Lia."

Damn that Yeji, they'll plan to have group study without me. However, I suppose I understand why I am not being invited. They are aware that I will not go there. I hate studying but still I managed to get high grades.

"All right." I reply shortly and give my phone to her.

She returned my phone to me after copying the number and said, "Thank you."

I accepted it and just give her a timid smile to response.

I was about to leave, but before I did, I glanced at her because I was expecting an invitation, which she did not extend. So, I decided to leave her alone.

Who am I supposed to be invited to? We aren't considered as friends either.

Yeji picked up the phone when I called her, and she answered in a split second.

["What's up?" ] Yeji said in other line.

"What's up your face, have fun with Yuna!" I said irritatedly and before I ended the call, I heard Yeji laughed.

This irritates me. I'm jealous.