◍ Chapter 20 ◍

"Get out of the way!" I yelled as I was walking inside the univ, It was so crowded right now. Gosh, when this stupid school festival will end? I'm getting sick of this.

"Dude, get off," I said irritably as I pushed the guy who had accidentally bumped into me.

"Sorry, Ryujin," he said, bowing to me.

I just ignored him and continued walking down the hallway toward our room.

My phone vibrated that it was in my back pocket, so I grabbed it and opened it.

Chaeryeong messaged me.

Chaery pie ෆ

Where are you at? Come
here in the main hall,
We're going to watch the
Mr. And Ms. Univ.

Why should I even go there? Who am I going to
watch?

Don't want to.

Yuna is here with us.

Then ask her to meet
me in the cafeteria.

Nope, go here. C'mon,
The contestants are so
pretty!

Yuna is more attractive.

Just go here, I tell her
you will come here so she will
wait.

I just reacted with a 'heart' in her last message.

I sighed and put my phone back in my back pocket. I have no option but to go there.

I saw them in the front row, and as I walked, they fixed their gaze on me, which irritated me. I cannot blame them, but they do not have to stare at me for long.

Chaeryeong smirked at me because she had saved a seat beside Yuna.

Yeji and Lia waved and smiled at me. I saw how easily Yeji wrapped her arms around Lia's shoulder; jeez, they might get bitten by an ant for being too sweet.

"Hi!" I greeted Yuna as I sat.

"Hi!" Yuna said without looking at me, her gaze glued to the stage. So I have no choice but to look there, too.

I grimaced in dismay as I laid my eyes on the contestants, no one got my attention. I admit they were all beautiful, but none of them met my standards.

I lean forward near Yuna and ask for her attention. "Why did not you join?"

"I am not pretty," Yuna replied.

My brows furrowed when I heard what she said. "Seriously? You'll say that to my face, Gosh, you're prettier than those girls on the stage."

I heard her giggle and looked back at me. "Your eyes need to be checked. "You are not seeing things clearly."

"My eyes only see beautiful things, and I appreciate you."

"I did not realize you were such a sweet talker."

"I am not, I am just being honest right now"

"Do you want to leave here?"

She didn't wait for me to answer, she immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me. I noticed my friends looking at us, astounded...

I could not believe she was pulling me right now. I just let her drag me wherever she wanted, and I am excited right now.

I am now familiar with the route, and she is pulling me to the rooftop. I am wondering why she is bringing me there. Maybe she will tell me she likes me too, hehehe.