◍ Chapter 28 ◍

I looked at the beautiful and hot driver, who appeared serious and focused her gaze on the road.

"If staring is a crime, you'll be in the jail right now."

"I totally wouldn't mind. Well, that kind of beauty brings all of mankind to their knees, and I am surely one of them."

"Shut it, you're cringe." She said give me a disgusted face looks.

I laughed hard, "It is your fault because you turned me to be like this. How can someone be so beautiful?! For real, how did you do that?"

"You're being exaggerated! Stop it's annoying me."

"Alright."

Just a seconds of silence, I fished my phone in the pocket of my jacket.

"Alexa, could you tell me what I need to do to make this woman beside me become my wife?"

Yuna suddenly stepped on the brake, causing the car to come to a stop and my phone to drop.

"What kind of driver are you?!" I became irritated and picked up my phone.

"And what kind of passenger are you to keep making fun of the driver? Quit it, Ryujin. I am literally irritated right now. You are so annoying!" Yuna stated long and hopped out the car.

I unbuckle the seatbelt and follow her. Yuna is currently sitting on the sidewalk...

I sit beside her and thank goodness she left me; she probably just needed some air to breathe.

"I'm sorry, Yuna. Let's go back inside."

Yuna just ignored me. I breathed out and looked at her again.

"I apologize if I always annoy you. To be honest, this is the only way I know to get your attention. If I had not done it, we would not be together today."

Yuna is now staring at me. I give her a lopsided smile and clasped her hand...

"I honestly do not know how to talk to you without annoying you. I am sorry again."

I can see to her eyes that she wasn't upset anymore. It give me an ease.

"It was okay for me to argue with you. I just get annoyed while driving. You are distracting me... We could get into a car accident as a result of that."

"Am I distracting you? Why I am distracting to you?"

Yuna furrows her brows and speak. "You keep giving me a compliment, it makes me irritated since my heart can't contain anymore. It's too much..."

She looked away. "Too much for my heart to handle, Ryujin."

I smiled widely and kissed her hand, making Yuna to turn to face me again with her cute astounded expression.

"I love you"

It smoothly slipped in my tongue. Yuna is not moving or saying anything, just staring at me with her mouth slightly open.

How could those three words have surprised her so much? Is not it obvious that I adore her?

My eyes widened when I realized what I had said.

My heart beating so fast...

And the fact this is the first saying those three words to her.

I stood up and offered my hand to help her stand as well.

"Give me the key, I'll drive."

Yuna didn't protest. I opened the door for her and guide her to get in.

I breathed out to calm my heart that still beating fast.

Of course, I don't want this ride to be awkward.

I looked at her, and she was still not wearing her seatbelt, so I moved towards her and buckled it for her.

I was about to distance myself from her, but our gazes met. There's something in her eyes want to tell me.

"Yuna..."

"What?"

I want to ask her this because I want to know her feelings towards me.

"Could you please be honest with me? What exactly are your feelings for me?

Yuna turned away, and I could feel her pushing me. "Would you please just drive?"

I held her right hand and guided it to my chest, where my heart is.

"My heart beats only like this when I'm with you. Yuna, you are the only one who is ever made my heart race like this." With a sad smile, I said.

I really want to kiss her right now, but my mind tells me not to.

I released her hand and returned to the driver's seat.

"I know it is always him. I should not have asked."

I was about to start the engine when Yuna speak.

"If it was always him, I would not be here with you."

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and look at her.

"Then tell me truly how you feel!"

"Yuna..."

"Do you love me?"

We looked at each other for a moment before she muttered the answer...

The answer that I did not expect.

"Yes..."

-

-

-

"Yes but we can't be together because we're both girls!"