◍ Chapter 19 ◍

"Hi Ryujin, you have finally arrived!" Chaeryeong yelled at me as I parked my sport bike.

I removed my helmet and looked at her, puzzled. Chaeryeong looks so excited, What's up with her?

"You will help us with our marriage booth."

"A what?" I said this as I hopped out of my big bike.

"You heard me, c'mon let us go," she said, and she immediately pulled me. Despite my confusion about what was going on, I let Chaeryeong pull me.

I looked around, and there are a variety of booths that I am currently seeing, including shooting booths, candy booths, photo booths, jail booths, and so on.

"We are here!" Chaeryeong yelled, and everyone appeared in my view. I laughed so hard when I saw Bang Chan as a priest. What the heck!

"It suits you, boy," I said, looking at him from head to toe.

"Thanks," he replied sarcastically. Bang Chan begins announcing everything that needs to be done for our booth project; we will still be graded on it. So we need to take this seriously while having fun.

He assigned me the task of finding the client's partner, and if they agree, I will bring her to Booth.

Yeji stood right next to me and let me get my attention.

"I have got a list of our paired clients."

"Okay?"

"Yuna was on the list, Kai applied for the wedding ceremony for him and Yuna"

I took the paper list and scoffed bitterly.

"Yuna will probably be happy marrying him." I said it without emotion because I had expected it.

Kai marrying Yuna here is stupid because everyone knows he is dating Wonyoung! And I assumed Kai and Yuna were faking a breakup. I do not understand it.

Yeji sighed and tapped my shoulder, "Bring her somewhere far away from here, outside the university." Do it and tag her along; I will cover for you."

I chuckled and looked at Yeji intently. "It is just a play, a fun marriage. "Let them." I replied.

"I just wanted to help you; are not you jealous? You should apply to marry Yuna too, hahaha."

I told her that I would fight for my feelings for her, but I wanted to do it fairly, and that I would allow them to get married if they wanted to have this ridiculously fun union. I will not stop them, but I also will not stand by and do nothing in the meantime. Instead, I will do everything in my power to gradually express my feelings for her and cause Yuna to question if she is making the right decisions in her love life. I will show her that it is me, not Kai, who should be the one for her.

I remained silent. Yeji gave up with a sigh.

"All right, then go find her," Yeji said, turning away from me to help my group members.

I start walking to find Yuna, staring at my phone. If we exchange phone numbers, I will not have to look for her at university.

As I was walking down a hallway, I noticed a speaker attached to one of the posts.

I ran as fast as I could to the radio station club. In a matter of seconds, I was in front of it. I knocked loudly, and one of the students opened the door. She gasped and looked at me surprised, but I ignored her and went inside.

All of them looked at me since the only authorized person could enter there but I didn't mind. I am extremely excited about what I am going to do.