◍ Chapter 2 ◍

I'm roaming around the library, trying to kill my boredom and rest since I just finished attending my P.E class

I smile excitedly. Yuna is sitting close to the room's corner, reading a book and wearing a headphone. Definitely going to annoy her.

I didn't expect I would see her here. Mostly she used to read under the shade of a tree near in soccer field.

I picked up a random book and pretended to read it as I moved in her direction. She was so preoccupied that she failed to see me seated next to her. I simply leaned my face comfortably in my palm and watched her.

A few minutes passed she still didn't notice me, and until now, I'm not removing my eyes from her.

I blushed suddenly, seeing how she puckered her lips and adjusted her spectacles.

Oh my god, I tried to calm myself by averting my gaze and closing my eyes.

Why does she have to do that? Was it something she intentionally did, or was it just one of her habits?

As I turned to face Yuna again, my soul left me, startled to see her glaring at me with her trademark furrowed brow.

"What on earth are you doing here, Ryujin?" Yuna stated while taking off her headphones.

I straightened my posture and cleared my throat first. "Is not it obvious? I'm here to annoy you, my love" I reply, but I don't say the last two words.

"I'm not in the mood. "Please allow me some alone time," she pleaded, putting on her headphones and returning to her work.

I am a well-mannered person, of course. I ignored her, drew near to her, and started reading the book she was reading.

She sighed, but she did nothing and allowed me to read to her. I stopped reading it because it was just a book about geology and it was giving me headaches.

Unaware that I had fallen asleep, I pouted upon seeing the empty space next to me. She already left. With a sigh, I got up, but as I did, I felt something drop from my shoulder. It's a blazer.

Knowing who this blazer belonged to made me smile widely. Damn, she covered it for me. My nose tickled as I smelled it. Yeah, that scent of hers that makes me weak.