Chp. 42

Annabeth's P.O.V.

The next few days consisted of phones, Leo, more phones, being with Leo in front of Percy, finishing phones, and realizing that Percy is playing his own little game.

___________________________________

Percy's P.O.V.

I spent the next few days trying to hangout out with Alexis and I wasn't really good at it.

We didn't have much to do.

I wanted to be around Annabeth and more so Leo for good measure but she was always working in the infirmary or too nervous to even be around him.

She didn't like swimming so I'm glad I'm not dating her for real.

Alexis used a arrow so she likes to go to target practice.

Number one, I use a sword.

Number two, I use a sword because I absolutely suck at using a bow and arrow.

Number three, if I suck at using a bow and arrow and I go train in front of Annabeth, how is that supposed to get her back but of course I had to go for Alexis.

Annabeth would hit the target dead on, flip her hair, and then smile and laugh when people commented, some of which were guys and would give her a whistle.

I about flipped but hey, sadly, I'm the one who made out with another girl so it's not like I could do or say much.

That and I couldn't blame them. She was so hot, like so so hot, and many times I caught myself accidentally staring, and Alexis would pull me away or make up a fake conversation where we would smile and laugh.

I wasn't very good at flirting and I never was. Not even with Annabeth. Our relationship was more of a love hate before we were dating and eventually became more love.

According to Alexis, I can't tell when girls are flirting with me either. Like apparently Drew flirts with me and Rachel used to (yeah right but whatever).

So while Annabeth was killing it, I was absolutely failing.

Alexis would try to help me sometimes in front of Annabeth but it's a little weird and embarrassing having girl wrap her arms around you and show you how to use a weapon.

Annabeth would hit me for criticizing women but sill. It would be different and more attractive if it was me helping Alexis.

***

I had spent about 3 days hanging out with Alexis as much as I could but it was hard.

Don't get me wrong. Alexis is really pretty and she's like the female head of her cabin and had been here forever and she's basically a doctor without even attending college but in absolutely no way is she my Annabeth.

Key word: My

She's been hanging out with Leo nonstop, constantly, and consistently.

And I absolutely can't take it much longer.

On the positive side, I know Annabeth for a fact has definitely noticed Alexis and I hanging out. I've caught a little glare a couple of times, sometimes a sad face.

I should be satisfied because she's jealous but I'm not at all. It breaks my heart, more than it already is. I hate myself for it, for everything.

She does look beautiful every time she does though. I fell in love with that glare from the moment I met her whether I do something stupid or I make her mad on purpose just to see it.