Chp 7. Getting Ready

Percy's P.O.V.

I woke up under the sheets with Annabeth. Last night was awesome!

I looked down to see that Annabeth was only in her bra and her tank top was thrown into the corner.

I had no thoughts but WOW!

I moved off of her and pulled her close with her waist in my hands. She started to stir and looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"What's the matter with you?..." I smirked as I kissed her lips quickly.

She traced my stomach and abs. "Oh.. Nothing" she giggled.

She leaned up and kissed me moving up and down with our lips in sync. I moved my hands up and down her body as she giggled beneath the kiss.

I started to move my hand towards her shorts and.... "Hey brother!"

"Aaaahhhh!!" I let out as Annabeth let out a shriek and pulled the covers over her busts.

There was Tyson. Upside down hanging over from the top bunk.

"Annabeth!!!" He let out She sat there in shock win the covers over us as I put a protective arm around her.

"Tyson!" I said half enthusiastically "how long have you been here?..."

"I got here last night brother but I didn't want to wake you because you were sound asleep under the covers."

Annabeth looked up at me with a smile and I but my lip.

"How did Annabeth get here?" Tyson asked I felt bad lying by I wasn't going to tell him what really happened.

"Well..." I said "I came in last night Tyson." Annabeth said

"I had a bad dream but I had permission from Chiron."

I don't know how she did it but he just comes up with stuff and says it to the way where it's not lying. She looked up at me and winked.

"Ok!" Tyson said

"Brother, I am going to go see Mrs. O'Leary. I be back later. Bye Annabeth!" And he happily walked right out the door.

"Well... " i said I looked down at Annabeth and leaned in or a kiss.

"Nope!" She said as she sat up

"What?!" I said She just laughed.

"Percy, you have to get ready for the meeting!"

Crap.

Today is the meeting.

"Uuuuuuugggghhhhhh!!"

"Percy! Stop whining and get ready to put these clothes on!" She said exasperated I picked up the clothes that the Aphrodite girls ha picked out and made my way to the showers. __________________________ Annabeth's P.O.V.

I ran to my cabin and grabbed all my shower necessities to get ready.

After my shower, I dried and curled my hair in big waves (neater than my usual wavy hair).

It was blond but I wish it could be brown.

All those blond jokes were not funny. How offensive they were!

Anyways, after I was finished, I applied makeup, brushed my teeth, perfume, and all that other preparation stuff.

I looked down at my bunk to look at my outfit one last time.

I slid on my teal blue dress with the flowy fabric. The dress has two inch straps and went down to my lower thigh.

I had a golden necklace with jewels along with matching earring and gold strappy heels.

I put a dash more makeup on with extra hairspray, grabbed my clutch, and made my way out the door.

I was so nervous I couldn't stand it.

What were they going to do to us?!

Hopefully my mom would behave.

I did not want anyone to see me in a dress but everyone was staring.

Great.

I made my way down to the pavilion where I saw Percy waiting for me. He looked so gorgeous and handsome.

Along side him was a few other campers including:
-Leo
-Alexis
-Piper
-Jason
-Nico
-A few Aphrodite girls, one being -Piper's 2nd in command, Jasmine -And I guess Hazel and Frank were off on a date or traveling (something like that) __________________________ Percy's P.O.V.

I was standing in the pavilion with my buddies when I saw Annabeth arriving.

She looked magnificent!

Her gorgeous hair, stormy eyes, and great body. She was perfect!

She was walking down looking nervous and worried.

"Wow!" Said Nico

Jasmine glared at him with a jealous and hurt look.

"I never thought we would see Annabeth in a dress!" Said Leo shocked

"Uuuhhhh... Dduuhhh..." Was all I could get out at the moment

All the Aphrodite girls giggled.

Annabeth walked over and grabbed my hand. I couldn't stop staring at her.

She was talking and saying stuff to Piper, Jasmine, and Alexis but I couldn't concentrate it was all a blur.

I thought it was Annabeth and for awhile it was but then my head started to pound.

Everybody was talking and carrying on with their conversation.

I put my hand to my forehead and stumbled.

Blackness. __________________________