Chp 37.

Author's Note: First and foremost, I want to tell you all how truly sorry I am. Second, those of you who actually still read my book thank you because I know chapter 19 is like.... Yeah... Ew.... So no, I have not had experience, I have just read some other wattpad books and the only reason I had put oral in the chapter and the book in General is because I had a friend who hadn't read the books (don't know why because they are AMAZING) and she said to put that in there and kind of wrote some of it so that's why. It was kind of to get her to read the book but yeah.. Ew. It won't be in there again. Lastly, start reading because I know those of you who have stuck to it waited a long long long time (Thank you<3) so here you go!

Percy's P.O.V.

The rest of the day was okay... you know except for the fact that I don't have Annabeth anymore and I have a ring in my pocket that costs my life's savings because I can't read price tags very well and I think I'm going to kill myself but like other than that.... It was great.

Who am I kidding. It sucked. It probably sucked more than being in Tartarus (at least I had her there). It probably sucked more than losing my memory. It- well you get the point.

All I did was cry and get tabs on Annabeth from people and cry some more and had Aphrodite girls come up to me, some asking about Drew which I just couldn't take and some asking about Annabeth which I also couldn't take but just in a different way and cry some more and yeah.... My day.

I was going back to my cabin and Jason had been a good friend and taken basically all of his time off to help me and I think Piper was getting irritated. I felt horrible. I was tearing another couple apart and just everything is my fault.

I just can't do this anymore.

"Alright buddy, you good?" Jason asked "It's about to be curfew and I gotta get back and-"

"See Piper," I said sniffling "I knew how that was..."

"Sorry Percy, I'll see you tomorrow." he waved and ran off to the Aphrodite cabin

All the campers were running to their cabins in a hurry. Any minute the horn would go off (a.k.a.- the signals for the harpies to come eat anyone who isn't in his or her cabin).

Jason jumped up onto the Aphrodite porch to meet Piper where I saw her hands waving around. She was probably a little upset.

The horn blew and Jason gave her a quick and rushed kiss and ran away. She turned and slammed the cabin door.

As I turned from the cabin I saw Annabeth and Leo running to the ring of cabins but even worse, they were laughing. My heart burned a little, a lot. It's 11:00. What were they doing because they sure didn't come from the direction of the workshop?

I went inside angry and upset and just decided to hate myself. I slid down against the wall and stared at my fountain that sat in the middle near the back walk.

I did this for a long time and a yet another tear gradually slid down my face.

I was weak and useless without Annabeth, I had no use for living.

My fists clenched together and I stared at them angrily.

I just didn't know who to be angry at.

Drew?

Well yes.

But what about me?

I mean I let it happen. I don't know why but it kinda felt normal. Like it was Annabeth.

As the blood flow was gone from my wrists, I released them and stared at them.

I hate myself, I kept saying.

I took out my sword and held it against them.

I didn't do anything but sit there with the blade against it.

I gradually ran it across my wrists grazing the skin but not actually cutting, yet.

Then something happened.

I saw my face in the reflection of the sword. I didn't see my beat up dirty and tear-stained face but my old one.
I saw life in my eyes and more importantly I saw Annabeth. I heard her smooth and calming voice in the back of my mind.

I looked down and saw my hands in the light reflected off the sword.

I jumped of frantically and ran to grab some bandage wrap along with other things I keep for my accident prone self under my bed except this wasn't an accident.

I wrapped up both my wrists that were barely bleeding and laid in bed. I knew I couldn't do it.

I stared at my bunk and thought to myself for a long time.

I decided it was time to pay that visit to my mom. She would have something encouraging to say, she always does, or at least some blue chocolate chip cookies.

My eyes suddenly flashed black.

I wasn't falling asleep.

I was having another flashback.

I gripped the sides of my bed and went out like a light.