Chp 3. The Talk

Percy's P.O.V.

~ I was sitting on a boat riding through a storm with Annabeth beside me. There was thundering and lightning and the sky was almost black. We were back in the Sea of Monsters. I looked down and realized I was still thirteen and Annabeth looked like she had seven years ago. She was explains her plan to me on how I was going to plug my ears with wax and watch her swim to her death of the Sirens and all our other usual stuff. I was trying to object because I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't speak. I strained and strained but everything came out the same it did seven years ago. I watched as young Annabeth dove into the water. I was freaking out inside and couldn't move. I wanted to jump in or pull her back sooner like I didn't due years ago but~

I woke up with a jolt and was shivering.

I was tired of reliving my past mistakes and not being able to fix them. Instead I had to stand and watch and strain to do what I should've done.

The wise choice....

Thinking of that...

Where was Annabeth? She was always by my side when I was having a flashback!

I bolted up right to find that I was in the infirmary. Alexis was standing over me, checking my heartbeat as I saw Frank, Hazel, Leo, Nico, and Chiron off to the side.

Piper and Jason were passed out together on the couch as Chiron kept a mischievous eye on them.

I tried to get up but was pushed back down.

I heard Chiron speak. "Someone wake Piper and Jason up and go inform Annabeth that Percy is awake but still a little dazed."

I watched Nico, Frank, and Leo make some sneaky eye contact as they walked over to the couch with Hazel snickering behind them.

Oh no, I thought. This isn't going to be good.

I watched as all three of them get behind the couch and heave it over. I heard a terrible thump and a loud screech from Piper.

Jason bolted up right with a huge crack of lightning and the start if the pounding rain to go with it.

Oh crap. They are screwed.

He started yelling.

"You idiots!!"

"What is wrong with you!!"

"Can't a guy and his girlfriend sleep in peace!! "

"What the *****************!!!!!!"

And that basically sums up the list of all the words I am not allowed to say!

"Jason Grace! I think it's about time we settled down now." said Chiron. He was trying to keep a straight face as he said "Now boys that was not the proper way to wake them up, now was it?"

"Yes sir." they glumly said in unison as Jason stood there with a smug look on his face.

Piper stood up with a grin on her face and started hysterically laughing along with Alexis beside me and Hazel.

They all walked out the door with Alexis following too.

"My boy. Are you ok? We need to have a serious talk." Said Chiron in a stern voice.

I sat up and was kind of concerned.

"Chiron. Where is Annabeth?"

"Not now boy." He answered back. "We just needed to see how you did without her here and by the looks of it....

Not good."

"Yes sir."

"Percy, don't get mad at your friends, but I have been informed that you and Annabeth have been sleeping together."

I suddenly took an interest in my toes at the end of the bed.

There was a long moment of silence, and it seemed like a hour.

"......................Chiron............... I'm sorry for sneaking around but We haven't done "anything" and it was just to keep the nightmares away. For some reason though it hasn't been working as well."

"Then there is no reason to continue it. I must say I am shocked that Annabeth would even.... But anyways I haven't decided if I am going to have you talk to her or if I will tell her of the situation." said Chiron

"Well.. I mean it still works, but only keeps the severe ones away when...."

"What is that!!??"

There was the most terrifying scream, and I recognized that voice perfectly well. With that I took off, sprinting towards the Athena cabin leaving Chiron yelling after me.

__________________________