Chp 2. Flashback

Anabeth's P.O.V

She was freaking out!

Everyone went frantic when they saw their leader of camp pass out cold except for the Seven who were pretty much used to it by now.

She watched Jason bend over and check Percy's pulse as Alexis ran over (she is a daughter of Apollo and a good friend of mine, she tends to hang out with us 7 a lot. Piper, Hazel, and I mainly think it's because of the flirt, Leo.)

"Everyone back away!" Chiron shouted.

A few people started to disperse while other back away to watch.

"We need to take him to the infirmary to keep and eye on him." said Alexis

"No! I need to stay with him! He won't come out as scared if I'm there!" I shouted.

"Annabeth, it is just the infirmary. He will be close by and it is not like he hasn't been there over ten thousand times." she said the last part sarcastically which I was not in the mood for.

"No! I am coming and that is final! He is my boyfriend, and you don't know how serious this is and weren't even there when it started!" I felt terrible yelling at my friend, but I wasn't going to leave him under any circumstance.

"Please Annabeth..." said Alexis "We need to watch him and see how he takes it without you next to his bedside the whole time."

"No. I can't." I agued.

Leo tried to hold me back. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. I unsheathed my knife and held it up in defense. Leo backed away with a scared look and a bunch of muttered apologies.

Chiron made his way over with a disapproving and concerned face.

"Annabeth...... You need to listen. All in good time child. Percy will wake but right now it looks like you need rest and he needs to be carefully observed. Just go on back to your cabin and we promise on the River Styx to inform you directly when he is woken."

"Yes sir." I grumbled.

At this point, I felt like crying. I had threatened Leo with a knife when he was only trying to help me, yelled at Alexis, and my sweet and innocent boyfriend was passed out cold being mentally traumatized.

I muttered an apology to Leo and made my way down to the Athena cabin.

I decided to take a detour and walk down by the beach, but I only thought of Percy.

I looked up at the stars as I walked to the cluster of Olympian god cabins.

I opened my cabin door and walked inside. I constantly thought and still didn't know how to tell Percy that my mother had scheduled a meeting with her, Apollo, Poseidon, Percy, and myself to console on our little nightmare/flashback problem.

I started to cry uncontrollably and after awhile I plopped down on my bunk and closed my eyes to attempt to sleep........

That was a Mistake.

__________________________