Chp 1. Introducing Us

PERCY'S P.O.V.

I woke up with the sound of chattering teeth. I turned around to see Annabeth trembling and crying in fear.

"Babe..... Are you ok?" She started sniffling and I grabbed her in a tight hug.

"I'm ok.." She said in a hushed tone.

I rubbed her back and she started to stop shivering. I pulled her head into the crook of my neck, kissed her head, and stared at the top of the bunk until I drifted off.

****

The next morning was hectic.

Annabeth had to sneak back to her cabin around six in the morning and made me promise that I would get up and get ready.

My schedule consisted of my daily camp activities:

-Breakfast (alone at the Poseidon table)

-Wall climbing (through a lava pit which I can conclude is not the highest "fav" as the Aphrodite his call it on my list)

-Sword training (my "fav" and specialty when I gave lessons to the newer campers)

-Daily chore (Ex- dishes :( cabin inspector, mail deliver, stable cleaning, or harvesting he strawberries that make most of our "special" camp's profit)

-Lunch (alone again)

-Greek and Latin lessons with Annabeth (Nerd)

-More sword training (since I'm no good at archery Chiron has finally allowed me to throw it out all together)

-Free Time (mostly spent with Annabeth or Mrs. O'Leory-my giant pet hellhound)

-Your head counselor's choice (considering I am the only person in my cabin, I usually end up going swimming)

-Last of all is a good two hours before dinner in which I can spend with Annabeth (most of the time at the canoe lake or in my cabin- wherever we can get some privacy)

-After dinner on most nights, we will have some big event such a a campfire or extreme capture the flag.

After a long day of training we were all sitting around the campfire singing and just messing around.

I sat next to Annabeth and her siblings along with are Great Seven of the Prophecy (including Nico group).

I was playing with Annabeth's hand that was clasped in mine as she lay her head on my shoulder and hummed along.

I don't know why she never let anyone here her sing. Her voice was quite beautiful, but whenever I complimented her she just got all nervous and offended.

I also wondered what she was about to tell me at the canoe lake about some meeting or something serious...

That's when my head started pounding.

I saw black spots everywhere and then started to he dizzy.

Oh no!

" Not again!" I heard Jason screaming at me and Annabeth trying to keep from crying and freaking out on someone.

That's when it went black.

__________________________

Sorry! For the cheesiness but this is just the intro! Thxs 4 reading! Updating soon!

__________________________