Chp 16. Time to Go

Percy's P.O.V.

I woke up around 10:00 since I didn't have to participate in any of today's activities.

It was really late for me, but I had a long day ahead of me.

I got showered, shaved, dress, and fixed my hair.

I had already missed breakfast so I got something from my secret stash I keep in case I'm hungry between meals.

Most of the old timers have one, such as Annabeth but hers was filled with gross healthy stuff.

I keep a nice variety of chips, granola bars, and candy.

After having two granola bars and a handful of chips, I checked to make sure my bag was all packed for tonight.

Chiron had said there was supposed to be a car sent for us to drive together to the hotel.

To be honest, I was really nervous. I didn't wanted to make Annabeth do this. I wanted it to be natural.

She had made a big deal about us not being married before we did and it really got me thinking.

When I was ready, I decided to go see my buddies since I would be spending the whole weekend with Annabeth and she probably needed her space.

I checked my clock to see that it was already 11:45.

Lunch would be at 12:00 so I decided to go check around the pavilion for the guys.

I soon saw Jason and Piper messing around and decided to give them their privacy.

I did find Nico hanging out with a couple of guys and Jasmine. He wouldn't want me to ruin the moment.

I went down to the forges to learn that Leo was messing around in the equipment shack and got cut with the sword so he was in the infirmary.

By the time I had went to look for all of them, it was lunch time.

I made my way down to lunch and was joined by the laughing Stoll brothers.

Oh no... I wonder what they possibly could have done this time.

"Hey Percy!" Connor said

"Hey guys!" I said "What did you do this time?"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!" They just kept laughing

I didn't have a clue what they were laughing about until I saw a familiar girl walking up.

Oh my gods.... It was Drew, the old head counselor for the Aphrodute cabin until Piper had taken over.

She walked down in fury and anger with a murderous look in her eyes.

I didn't really notice a difference except for one major thing that I have learned is very important for girls.....

Her hair.

It was purple.

And I don't mean pale purple that you barely notice, I mean bright purple.

"Oh my gods!" I said "Guys!!! She is going to kill you!!"

"Percy, please help us man!" Travis begged

"Sorry guys." I said " You did this to yourselves. I don't want to stay around to get blamed."

"Please! Please! Percy Please!" They begged

"TRAVIS and CONNOR!!!!!!" I heard in a scream

Oh crap.

"Oh hey.... Look there is Leo!" I said walking away