Chp 6. Busted!

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Oh no! Oh no!

I jumped off of Percy and fixed my hair as he pulled his shirt back I've his beautifully tanned stomach.

The door flew open an there stood Leo and Nico.

"They be getting busy in heeerrrree!" 

Leo shouted

Nico stood there with an evil smirk on his face while I stood there with my jaw dropped. "Wait to interrupt" I heard Percy mumble as He stood up and grabbed my hand

"Leo Valdez!" I heard "You stop interrupting them right this minute!"

"Yeah! Yeah! I got it Beauty Queen!" He said as Piper walked up and gave him a soft slap to the cheek

Jason followed in and eyed us with a snicker. Percy gave him a suspicious grin in return.

"We came to tell you that free time is over." Said Nico still chuckling as he spoke

"You two just need to go get together with someone. Now out of my cabin!" Piper said as she shooed them away

"Those two need to get a girlfriend now before we all fall apart!" Piper said in exasperation as the door closed

I laughed and We all started to walk out the door.

We walked down the rows of cabins and i quickly went in to drop Percy's clothes off at his cabin. I didn't know what to think of my dress that I picks out. Hopefully I would not look too bad.

We all parted to make our ways to our next activities but Percy came up behind me before he left "This time, I'll finish it later." He said while kissing my cheek

He smiled at me and then ran off to his activities as did I.

************

After activities, before dinner, Percy was required by Chiron to go help out this new kid with his sword training so I went to one of my usual alternatives.

I sat at the table near my/our library in the cabin and studied Daedalus' laptop when I came across the most exciting thing I had ever seen. It was a chip that you could put in a phone like a SD card to block out the monsters.

I was freakin out!

Demigods could have a whole new life and much easier may I add with access to a cell phone.

There was one special child of Hephaestus that might be able to make the chips.

Leo.

I took off to the forges assuming he would be there. When I arrived he the shop was empty except for two or three campers but no Leo.

I was running all around camp when I spotted him in the distance. He was standing and peering into the infirmary and I know exactly why.

Alexis.

I couldn't help giggle at his immature plan to spy on the girl. What an awful strategy! Someone was bound to see him but I guess it was me. I took my invisibility cap (which i always keep with me) out of my back pocket and slid it on.

I walked up behind him to see Alexis through the window talking away. Leo was in a daze and I still couldn't stop giggling.

He whipped around at the sound and knocked my hat off.

"Hey!" I said as I picked it up off the ground and brushed it off

Leo looked at me and then back at he window.

"I..... I.... Uuhhhhh..... Was just...."

"Haha! Save it!" I said

He blushed red "what are you doing sneaking up on me?" he said

"What are you doing sneaking up on Alexis?" I said in a smart tone

He kept blushing and looked down at the ground.

"Leo, I have something to tell you and it's really important and you need to keep it top secret. Got it."

"What am I about to get my self into?" He asked

I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Are you serious!!!????" he yelled

I cupped my hand over his mouth. "Sshhhh!!!! Does the word secret mean anything to you!" I whispered loudly

"Oh. Right! Sorry!" He said "so when do I start?"

"I don't really know yet." I said honestly "but not tonight or tomorrow. I'll have to see how the meeting goes tomorrow."

"Great!" He said "Can you at least tell me about it on the way to dinner?" He pleaded

"Alright so it works like this..........."

***********

I went down to the dining pavilion to find Percy already there. He looked at me with a mischievous grin and stared at me. I crossed my arms and he hustles chuckled.

Chiron started to arrive and everyone ran to their tables. "Everyone! Tonight we will be led in yet another campfire after dinner but this time you may sing what you want as you please! Bare in mind that we still have younger ones here so you older campers..... Well..... You should know how to act! Now everyone feast!"

It was a great dinner and I couldn't help staring at Percy the whole time. He sat there teasing me, winking, smiling, making faces, and messing with his hair.

It was after dinner when everyone headed to the campfire. Percy came to sit with me along with all of are friends and I kept checking on him to make sure he wasn't starting to have a flash back.

He stared down at me with a concerned look "Babe, you know you don't have to worry."

I looked up at him and smiled. "I know but I just can't help it. I am so used to it now and we don't even know how to fix it."

He put his hand around my waist and kissed my forehead. "It will be alright and that's what tomorrow is for. Right?"

"Yes, I guess so."

********

I was walking back to Percy's cabin after getting my shower and drying my hair. The campfire really had been fun! Singing normal and present day songs made it a lot better for everyone and not just the Apollo kids.

I walked in to Percy's room to see him in his boxers while still changing.

"OMG! Babe! I'm so sorry!" I said

He turned around while laughing. 

"Gods! You scared me." He said

He came over in JUST his boxers and pulled me right up against him. 

He started to kiss me and then down my jaw and neck.

"Percy!" I exclaimed

He continued to kiss until he took a breath for air. "I told you I was going to finish it." He said into my ear

He took me by the hands and pulled me towards his bunk. He lightly pushed me on and started to kiss me again. He moved his hands towards the bottom of my tank top and started to pull it over my head. I yanked the rest of it off and threw my hands around his neck and in his hair. He kissed around my bra straps while I played with his hair. "Percy..." I said "I am NOT going to do it in your small bunk bed!"

He stopped and looked into my eyes with lust. He chuckled. "It was worth a shot." He said and pecked my lips. I laughed and with that we fell asleep with me in only my bra and sofie shorts and Percy in his boxers. We lay under the sheets with his body half way on top of me and head on my chest.

*********

__________________________