Chp 17. Lets Do It

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I slid the key card in front of the lock and opened the door.

It was gorgeous.

There was an enormous flat screen, a mini fridge, a mahogany desk, and a giant leather recliner.

There was also sliding doors at the end of the room that led out to a terrace.

And right in the center of the wall was an enormous king size bed.

It was pillow top and was white and fluffy.

There were about a dozen pillows arranged on the bed and gold trim on the bottom of the white comforter.

I glanced into the bathroom that was right by the entrance to see a ginormous bathtub. The shower was all stone. There was also the awesome rain shower head that covered the ceiling of it.

Percy was still by my side and I could feel the awkwardness.

I wasn't ready! I needed a few more minutes!

"Babe." I said with pleading eyes "Can you go get the rest of the luggage so we don't have to bring it in later when we are busy?" I said with a smirk into his ear

"Sure.." He said with a grin "I'll be right back."

He walked out and closed the door.

Oh no! What do I do!? I was on edge!

I ran to grab my toothbrush and mouthwash.

After brushing an rinsing, I reapplied some Chapstick and shimmery lip gloss.

I was fixing myself in the mirror when I heard Percy come in and put the bags down.

I finished fixing my hair and boobs and walked out of the bathroom.

"Annabe-" he stopped in the middle of what he was saying

"Yeah." I asked

"I put your bags in the closet." He said while going up to lock the door

He turned around so fast that he bumped into me and we both hit wall.

"Oh my gods! Babe! I'm so sor-" he said in a panic but I cut him off with my laughter

He started to laugh with me and I stared into his eyes.

He looked into mine and put one arm above my head.

I continued to giggle until I found out what was going on.

He put his lips to mine. Passionately pushed me against the wall and my hands went around his neck.

He kissed down my neck and jaw. I let out a bunch of whimpered moans as he hit the soft spot by my ear.

His hand then moved to my dress zipper. It slid off my body and his eyes filled with lust as he stared at my chest.

In a flash, his shirt was off and his kisses moved to my cleavage. His hand slid from the wall, to my chest, and then to my butt.

He hoisted me up still kissing me with his luscious lips and carried me to the bed.

He sat down with me sitting on top of him.

As he warmly kissed all over my top half leaving love bites everywhere, I stared at the bulge in his pants.

My turn.

I worked on his belt buckle as he started to work on my bra clasp.

He stopped to pull his pants the rest of the way off.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

He started to kiss again but went back to my lips.

As our tongues wrestled, he moved his hands to my bra clasp to unhook And then threw it off to the side.

He then moved his hands to my breasts and massaged them while sucking on my neck.

I let out loud moans of pleasure calling his name.

He seemed to like it and only made him continue.

His kisses trailed down to my breasts and then nibbling on my nipples instantly making them hard.

I moaned louder and more frequently as he went.

I then turned over on top of him.

He continued to kiss but I took advantage and started to grind against him making him softly moan my name in pleasure.

I kissed down his neck and palmed his boner that was coming out of his boxers. While doing so, he tugged at my thong and threw it too the side too.

I was completely naked.

He then pulled his own boxers off and there I saw it. It was enormous and I gulped at the sight of it.

Percy reached down to his pants and brought out the condom Apollo had given him.

I continued to kiss him as he ripped the packet open.

He put it on and stared at me intently.

"Are you sure?" He asked me

"Yes" I managed

He looked at me and grinned.

With in a few moments he thrust himself inside of me.

The pain was extreme like a fire burning inside of me.

I moaned and whimpered his name in pain but it soon became sounds of pleasure.

He moaned and called mine too between thrusts. He went back and forth, slow at first but then fast.

"Harder!" I moaned loudly

He kept going, faster and harder with each thrust.

"Percy.. Peeeerrrrrcccy!!!" I moaned "I'm going to cu-"

"Just a second" he got out as he started to slow

We both broke apart all sweaty as we plopped down on the bed.

He took the condom off and tossed it into the trash and lay beside me, breathing heavily.

I glanced at the clock to see that it was 8:00.

" So was it better than you expected?" Asked Percy breathing heavily with a grin on his face

"Much! Much! Better!" I said with a grin as Percy pulled me into his arms

"Mmmmmm..." He said "I love you."

"I love you too." I said

He pulled me close and put his lips to mine.

We laid like that for awhile and I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

This was officially the BEST night of my entire life!

__________________________

If that wasn't good enough for you, don't worry! They still have 2 nights left! 😉

Sorry I didn't update yesterday guys!

I had the chapters written but didn't have wifi to put it up! Thxs 4 Ur Patience!

Also:

Please check out my friend

mjsephton - Chances (Romance)

She just started and its based off of real people but not a true story!

*If you can't fin it, go to her profile through mine!

Thxs! Luv y'all! <3

_________________________