Chp 18. Blue Light

Percy's P.O.V.

I lay their holding her body against me.

We were both sweaty and worn out but she looked amazing.

It was probably the best night of my life.

I turned to rolled over to see that it was 11:00.

Damn we slept late.

I turned to Annabeth and stroked her hair.

I leaned down and kissed her soft spot by her ear and sat back up.

"Mmmmmmmmm....." I heard

I looked at Annabeth who was moaning and I started to laugh.

Her hair was all messed up and in tangles.

"Morning Princess." I said sarcastically

She smiled and put her lips to mine.

She got up and went over to the floor and bent over to pick up one of the clothing pieces.

I just stared which was probably really stupid of me but Hey, what's she going to do.

After redirecting my focus to her face I found that it was my T-shirt.

She slipped it over her head and leaned over to our bags that were sprawled across the floor.

She pulled out a brush and went through her hair.

After she made her way to me and sat on my lap while giving me another kiss.

"Mmmm..." I said as she put her hands through my hair

She released and looked into my eyes.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked with a grin

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I said leaning in for another kiss

"Nope!" She said leaning away "We can do that later." She said with a smirk

"Fine." I said with a pouty face

"How about we watch a movie." She said

"Ok." I said

I wasn't real thrilled to watch some chick-flick or anything like that but at least I got to be with her.

She kissed my cheek, got up, and made her way to the tv. She picked up the remote and tossed it at me.

"Babe, I'm going to take a quick shower." She said making her way to the bathroom

"K. I'm going to go downstairs and grab some breakfast or brunch since it's so late." I said getting up

"Alright!" She said as she closed the door

I got up and threw on some gym shorts and a T-shirt. I grabbed my key card and went to open the door.

When I went out, I noticed a blue light going around the door frame.

Oh crap. What could that be.

I closed the door and it faded away.

Whatever, I thought. I'll ask Annabeth later or maybe it's one of the hotel's decorations.

I made my way down to the little snack area and grabbed us a handful of stuff.

I got some muffins, granola bars, chips, and 2 blue Gatorades from the vending machine.

When I got back I heard Annabeth singing in the shower and stuck my ear to the door to listen.

She was singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I stood there for a second. It was beautiful.