Chp 4. Tell Him

Percy's P.O.V.

I felt really bad about leaving Chiron and not telling him all the details of why this is happening, but I had to go find out what was wrong with Annabeth.

I really hope she hasn't fallen asleep.

*****

I burst in the door to find a crowd of Annabeth's siblings around her bunk along with Piper, Hazel, Alexis, Nico, and Frank.

Everyone was freaking out but didn't move an inch.

Leo was on the ground as still as a rock and looked like he had just gotten drop-kicked. Then over to the side was

Jason.

He wasn't moving and was leaning up against the wall as close as possible while Annabeth had her blade at his throat.

She was trembling in fear with her eyes glassy and fazed. She was crying and mumbling things to herself.

Everyone turned to ME like I could do something.

I walked by a couple of people and into the circle where Annabeth was. I was standing over Leo when Annabeth turned around as quick as lightning to face me.

"Annabeth." I said soothingly. "It's ok. It's me. Percy."

She stumbled for a second and started crying even more staring into my eyes with fear.

I started to walk over and she held up her blade.

I held up my hands in surrender and kept walking towards her.

I grabbed the bud of the blade out of her shaky hand and pulled her to my lips.

I kissed her. She wasn't responding at first, but then her lips started to move against mine in perfect sync.

We came out for breath knowing everyone was watching when someone had to butt in and say "Get a Room!"

(Which we later found out none other than Leo)

I pulled her into a hug as she trembled.

"Eh-hem!"

I turned around with Annabeth still in my grasp to see Chiron at the door.

"Chiron, I am sorry." I looked down at Annabeth.

Annabeth looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I kissed her forehead.

"Everyone!" Announced Chiron."It is curfew. Everyone in bed!"

Everyone started to leave when Chiron spoke to us "Percy, we never finished our talk. Annabeth you need to stay here while I go talk to Percy."

"I'm sorry Chiron, but I can't." muttered Annabeth in my arms.

"Annabeth." Spoke Chiron

"Chiron." I said "This is exactly what happens when she isn't with me. As you can see it didn't go well and I'm really sorry to be disrespectful because I know your like a father to us."

I looked down at the ground in shame and Annabeth threw her arms around my neck.

"I love you" she whispered

Chiron had a sad look at us and stared for a second.

"Alright," he said glumly "but Annabeth, I think it's time you tell Percy what you both have planned this week."

__________________________

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Crap.

She was so embarrassed, and now she had to tell Percy about the meeting. He was not going to be happy with my mom there.

We were walking back to Percy's cabin with Chiron walking beside us in silence.

I still couldn't stop tearing up. Percy looked really bad, almost suck from his flashback.

Chiron was going to be so disappointed in me, and I was hoping that Chiron wasn't going to tell our parents.

Percy walked up the stairs, opened the door for me, and held it open for Chiron.

I went and climbed onto Percy's bunk as he followed me with Chiron behind. He climbed into the bunk and put an arm around me. Chiron stood in front of us.

"Annabeth. Go ahead." Chiron said

"Ok, so I was trying to tell you at the canoe lake today, but we were interrupted. Now there's nothing you can do to change this Percy, and you have to go. My mom has scheduled an appointment for us with Apollo about our nightmares and flashbacks. She will be there along with your father." I said as calmly as possible

"Nope!" Percy said. "I'm not going! If your mom knows what has been going on she is going to burn me to ash!"

"Percy...... Please."

"Yes, Perseus. Athena will find out at some point...." Chiron stated as I butted in:

"And it could help your flashbacks stop. My mom is filled with wisdom, and she might be able to help Apollo come up with a strategy to stop it."

"Alright. Alright!" Percy said "I guess it's fine since it will help with the flashbacks, but I'm not telling your mom, Annabeth, and I am not going I stay long."

"Percy, Athena might respect you more if you were the one to tell her." said Chiron

"Are you kidding me?" Percy said "I couldn't tell her that!"

"It's ok Percy. We can figure that out later. The point is that your going!" I said

"Ok." He said glumly

Chiron got up and started to leave. "Now don't you to make ANY trouble! We can't deal with any more fiascos that might come along from all you kids' mistakes. Get some rest and goodnight to you both!"

"Bye Chiron!" Percy and I said in unison

****

"We'll that was a disaster." I said

Percy looked down at me. "It will be alright. We'll work it out."

I leaned up an gave him a kiss. We sat there for awhile while our lips moved in sync together. When we came out for air I clung to his neck and pulled him into a hug.

I started tearing up and sniffling. "I'm really sorry for embarrassing you tonight..." I said

He put my head in the crook of his neck while I crawled onto his chest.

"Don't cry!" He said "it's fine. We are fine. And you did not embarrass me and I will NEVER be embarrassed of you."

And with that he kissed my forehead and I laid in his arms.

After awhile he looked down at me.

"When is that meeting?" He whispered quietly

"The day after tomorrow" I half yawned and half whispered

He looked disappointed and I felt bad for not telling him earlier.

I reached up and gave him a quick kiss and his frown melted into a smile.

He chuckled " I love you Wise Girl." He whispered in my ear while nibbling on my ear.

I started to giggle. "I love you too Seaweed Brain." and eventually we both fell asleep.

__________________________