Chp 5. What To Wear

Percy's P.O.V.

I was really disappointed and kind of mad that I had to go to a meeting with Annabeth's mom.

Like I was going to go walk up to the goddess of battle strategy and be like:

"Hey Athena! I am just going to let you know that I have been sleeping with your daughter constantly for the past few months! I hope you please won't burn me to ashes!"

NO.

Just to make matters better:

Annabeth said I have to dress "nice".

WHAT?! No! I can't tie a tie and nevertheless, I don't have a suit!

In fact, I don't even think I have any "nice" clothes! I guess I'll just have to tell Annabeth that later.

It was morning and Annabeth's whole body (and I mean whole body) was snuggled into mine.

She was laying on half of my chest with her head in he crook of my neck.

My hand was laid on her lower back and she was sound asleep.

I laid there watching her and playing with her beautiful blond and wavy hair. She wanted brown and always complained about having blond. I think it's because of the "dumb blonds" thing but she is the smartest person I know so I don't think it applies to her.

Annabeth's alarm started going off and she drearily woke up.

She turned It off and planted a big kiss right on my lips. She started to pull away but I grabbed her hair and kept going.

Thanks to the snooze on the alarm clock there was a disruptive ending.

Annabeth gave me another quick peck on the lips and a hug before she made her way down to the Athena cabin.

I got up and gathered my things to head to the showers since I didn't necessarily have to follow a schedule being the only person in my cabin besides when Tyson comes to vist.

I took a quick shower and threw on some Under Armour shorts and a Nike T-shirt (along with all the extra stuff).

I started making my way down to the dining pavilion where breakfast was held.

I went over to talk with Jason since he was also alone in his cabin.

"Hey man! How's Annabeth?!" He shouted as I walked over

"I think she is good now but we didn't really say much when she left this morning

"Say much..... Mmmmmm...... Wonder why? What were you doing that didn't give you the "breath" to talk?" I heard a male voice behind me

I turned around to see Leo with a wicked grin on his face.

I started to laugh. "Aaah... Shut up man!" I said while laughing

Jason was laughing off to the side too. " yeah Leo! I don't see you getting any of that from Ale-" he was cut off by Leo

"Oh! Shut it Jason!" He said

"Sorry" said Jason "Anyways, what did Chiron say to you last night" he asked

"He didn't say much. He was talking to us about sneaking around and how we have a stupid meeting tomorrow with Apollo to fix our problem."

Leo started to whistle and Jason turned around and started taking an interest in the sky.

"You guys knew and you didn't tell me!" I said

Just after I said that, I started to see different cabins heading down. Annabeth leading Athena an Piper heading Aphrodite. They were both talking and they ran down to us Annabeth jumped on my back while Piper planted a kiss on Jason.