Chp10. Leaving

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Are you kidding me?!

She wasn't even married! How could she go through with this but she loved him so much and didn't want him to hurt anymore.

Percy and herself hurriedly made our way to the elevator.

He put his arm around her waist, pushed the button, an led her into the elevator.

They stood there awkwardly as the song Like A Virgin played........

At a time like this!!!

After a few seconds I felt Percy wrapping his arms around me from behind and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Heyyyy" he said jokingly

I giggled at his cluelessness and turned to face him,

He looked at me with his sea-green eyes.

I started to lean in when he jolted back.

He put his hand to his forehead and them passed out cold. Flashback. Crap.

I turned to the elevator and quickly reversed it.

It looks like we are going to make a hopefully quick trip back to Olympus.

****

The elevator dinged and the doors came open.

I dragged Percy out and lay his body against a fountain.

I stare at him quietly debating if I should go get someone.

"Well.... Well...." I bolted around with dagger ready to find Apollo and Posidean standing there.

"Wow! None of that!" Said Posidean as he backed up

"Back so soon." Said Apollo with a smirk

"Flashback" I said quickly

"Aaaahh..." Apollo said keeping the smirk on his face "One down, two to go!"

I blushed and turned back to Percy.

He started shaking and mumbling things. I couldn't bare it. My boyfriend was hurting and I couldn't help him.

"Well try it!" Apollo said

"What?" I asked

"You said you kissed him and made him stop so do it!" He said

I turned to Percy and then back at his father.

"Go ahead." He whispered

I turned to my gorgeous boyfriend and smashed my lips to his moving up in down for about ten seconds.

I released and watched Percy begin to stop shaking and mumbling.

"Apollo" Posidean said "Can I talk to Annabeth alone?"

"Oh sure!" He said

Apollo slowly walked away whistling.

Posidean walked over and sat beside me laying a hand on Percy's forehead.

"Annabeth, Don't worry about your mother. She will come through. It's for a good reason. And I thank you for taking care and loving my son. He means a lot to me as it might shock you. I can't help but always feel bad for abandoning him but I didn't want to. I really did love his mother and I guess I still do love Sally. I wanted her to come live with me and raise Perseus in Atlantis but she wanted him to have a normal life. I knew that wasn't going to happen being how powerful he is but I always made my self want what Sally did. I am happy now that she has found someone else to take care of her. Paul seems like an ok guy but I hate to not be with Percy and his mother like he is. I want you to know that I couldn't be happier with you in my son's life. You help him learn and see things that no one else does. More importantly you don't do it because of his powers but how you really feel for him am for that. I thank you."

I smiled and my eyes were tearing up. I turned to Percy and back at his father.

"Lord Posidean." I said "I don't think I've ever seen a god help his son/daughter as much as you do. I know Percy is grateful for all you've done. It shows him that you care and you can tell it makes him happy or excited when he gets to see you. He really does love you and I know Sally still does somewhere down."

"Thank you child but you must go with him now. He is starting to awake." He replied

I turned and saw that Percy was indeed awakening a lot faster than he normally would with the new trick.

He sat up, blinked his eyes, and rubbed them.

"Did I-" he started

"Yes." I said knowing exactly what he was going to say

"Son" Posidean started "are you ok?"

"Yes sir, I'm fine." He said as he started to stand up gripping the fountain ledge so he wouldn't fall.

"Well I actually have another meeting to attend so I will see both of you soon." Posidean said as he got up "Goodbye Annabeth an goodbye Percy!"

He dissolved in to the mist and Percy and I were left alone.

"Let's try this one more time." I said

Percy grabbed my hand and we made our way to the exit once again.

We stepped in, I pushed the button, and Percy locked his lips to mine.