oneshots

Salish woke up to a feeling of  strange sensational in her stomach. She tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but the feeling only grew stronger. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, hoping that the discomfort would go away. But it didn't. She knew that she had to get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

As she got out of bed, she felt a wave of nausea wash over her. She stumbled a little and had to hold onto the bedpost to steady herself. She took a deep breath and slowly made her way to the bathroom. Once she got there, she sat down on the toilet and put her head in her hands.

The sickness was getting worse. She felt like she was going to throw up any second. She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself down. She knew that she had to get through this, no matter how unpleasant it was.

After a few minutes, the nausea subsided a little. She stood up and splashed some water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that she looked pale and tired.

She went back to bed and woke up her husband. "I'm not feeling well," she said

Her husband looked concerned. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "I just feel sick."

Her husband got up and made her some tea. He sat with her in bed and held her hand while she sipped the tea. They talked for a while, and Salish started to feel a little better.

After a few hours, she felt well enough to get up and move around. She took a shower and got dressed. Her husband made her some toast, and she ate it slowly, trying not to upset her stomach.

By midday, she was feeling much better. She decided to go for a walk outside and get some fresh air. She and her husband walked around the park and enjoyed the sunshine. They talked about their plans for the weekend and laughed at some silly jokes.

Salish was grateful for her husband's support and care. She knew that she was lucky to have him by her side, especially on days like this. She felt much better now, and she knew that she could face whatever challenges came her way.