thoughtfulness and compasion

It was a sunny afternoon when Salish and her husband Nidal embarked on a long-awaited road trip. Excitement filled the air as they set off on their adventure, eager to explore new places .As they drove along the  route, Salish began to feel a discomfort in her stomach. The uneasiness grew with each passing mile, causing her to squirm in her seat. She tried to ignore it, hoping it would subside on its own, but the pain only intensified. Salish's face contorted with agony, and she knew she couldn't bear it any longer.Finally, they spotted a sign for a rest stop and pulled over. Salish hurriedly stepped out of the car, desperately searching for relief. But as she moved, she felt a warm sensation spreading across her thighs. Panic washed over her as she looked down and saw blood staining her shorts and the car seat. It was her worst nightmare come true. she had gotten her period unexpectedly.In that moment of distress, Nidal's love and understanding shone through. Instead of reacting with disgust or embarrassment, he remained calm and composed. He could see the distress in Salish's eyes and knew that she needed his support. Without hesitation, he reached into the trunk and grabbed a towel, gently handing it to her. Salish's heart swelled with gratitude for her husband's thoughtfulness and compassion.