neshans and juju reaction

Nidal decided to tell his brother Neshan and Juju over dinner one evening. As they sat down to eat, Nidal couldn't contain his excitement any longer.

"Guys, we have some amazing news to share with you," Nidal said, beaming with joy. "Salish and I are expecting a baby!"

Neshan and Juju were thrilled for the couple and congratulated them on their exciting news.

"That's amazing, congratulations!" Juju exclaimed.

Neshan, on the other hand, had a different reaction. He looked at Nidal with a smirk on his face and said, "Looks like you've been busy, huh? You better start saving up for all those diapers!"

Nidal was taken aback by his brother's comment. He knew Neshan was just joking, but the joke felt a bit inappropriate given the circumstances.

"Uh, yeah, I guess we'll have to start saving up," Nidal replied, trying to brush off the comment.

Salish could tell that Nidal was uncomfortable with the joke, so she quickly changed the subject and started talking about baby names and nursery ideas.

Despite Neshan's inappropriate joke, Nidal and Salish were overjoyed to share their news with their loved ones. They couldn't wait to start this new chapter in their lives and welcome their little bundle of joy into the world.