careing husband

Salish had been feeling a lot of discomfort while laying her head on Nidal's shoulder. She tried to move up a bit to get some relief, but Nidal pulled her back gently. "What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Salish hesitated for a moment before admitting, "I don't know, I just feel sick all over you."

Nidal's face softened with understanding. "It's okay," he said, "let's get you some water and see if that helps."

Salish felt embarrassed and ashamed for ruining the moment, but Nidal was sweet and caring. He helped her up and walked her to the kitchen, where he got her a glass of water and sat her down at the table.

As Salish drank the water, she couldn't help but feel grateful for Nidal's kindness. He didn't make her feel bad for getting sick, and he didn't try to push her into anything she wasn't comfortable with.

After a few minutes, Salish started to feel better. She looked up at Nidal and smiled. "Thank you," she said, "you're really sweet."

Nidal smiled back at her. "Of course," he said, "I just want you to be comfortable."

Salish felt a warm feeling in her chest. She realized that Nidal was more than just a guy she was seeing - he was someone who genuinely cared about her well-being.

As they sat there together, Salish felt a sense of peace and contentment. She knew that whatever happened between them, she could count on Nidal to be there for her. And that was a feeling she cherished more than anything.