makeshift pad

Salish woke up feeling a little off. She had been expecting a child, but sadly, she had suffered a miscarriage. The loss had left her heartbroken, and she was still trying to come to terms with her grief. As she got ready for the day, Salish felt a sudden discomfort and realized that she was leaking a bit in the bathroom.Panicked, Salish searched through her bathroom cabinet, hoping to find a tampon to help her in this moment of need. However, to her dismay, she found that she had run out of them. Feeling vulnerable and unsure of what to do, Salish decided to reach out to her husband, Nidal, who was in the next room."Nidal," Salish called out, her voice trembling with embarrassment. "I need your help. I've run out of tampons, and I'm not sure what to do."Nidal, being the caring and understanding partner that he was, immediately rushed to Salish's side. He could see the distress in her eyes and knew that he had to find a solution. Without hesitation, Nidal reassured Salish, "Don't worry, my love. I'll take care of it."Leaving Salish in the bathroom, Nidal quickly went through their house, searching for any alternative that could provide some relief to his wife. He rummaged through drawers and closets until he stumbled upon a small box of bandages. Realizing that this could be a temporary solution, Nidal carefully tore open a bandage and returned to the bathroom.Gently, Nidal handed the makeshift sanitary pad to Salish, who was grateful for his resourcefulness and thoughtfulness. Though it wasn't the ideal solution, it provided her with some comfort during a difficult time. Salish couldn't help but feel blessed to have such a supportive husband by her side.