welcome home

Salish was at home, going about her daily chores when she caught a glimpse of a familiar figure approaching their front door. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized it was her beloved husband, Nidal, returning from his long trip. She couldn't contain her excitement and rushed to the door, eagerly waiting for him to step inside.

As Nidal entered their cozy home, Salish's face lit up with joy. She threw her arms around him, embracing him tightly. "Oh, Nidal! I've missed you so much," she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine happiness.

Nidal smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting the love he had for his wife. "I missed you too, my dear Salish," he replied, his voice filled with tenderness. "It's good to be back home."

After exchanging stories about their time apart, Salish noticed a hint of disappointment on Nidal's face. "What's wrong, my love?" she asked, concerned.

Nidal sighed and pointed towards his favorite hoodie, which was lying on the couch. "I tried putting on my hoodie, but it doesn't fit anymore. It seems smaller than before," he explained, a puzzled expression on his face.

Salish's eyes widened as she realized what had happened. "Oh no, Nidal! I must have worn it while you were away," she confessed, feeling guilty. "I didn't realize it was your favorite."

Nidal chuckled, his disappointment fading away. "It's alright, Salish. I understand. I'm just glad you're here, safe and sound," he reassured her, his love for her shining through his words.

Salish felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was grateful for Nidal's understanding and unconditional love. "Thank you for being so understanding, Nidal. I promise I'll make it up to you," she said, determination in her voice.

Nidal pulled Salish into another warm embrace, he kiss he forehead  then she kisses his cheek. I love you so much she said. Love you too he said.