cold

As she went about her daily routine, she could feel the weight of her growing baby and the accompanying fatigue. It was during one such day that Salish experienced a sudden wave of sickness, threatening to overpower her.Nidal, Salish's loving and caring husband, noticed her struggle and rushed to her side. With a quick reflex, he managed to catch her just as she was about to fall. His strong arms held her steady, preventing any harm for her our the unborn baby inside of her. However, the relief was short-lived as Salish's body betrayed her once again. Overwhelmed by the sudden bout of sickness, she couldn't hold it in any longer. Salish became sick all over Nidal, drenching him in her discomfort. Despite the unpleasantness of the situation, Nidal remained calm and understanding. He gently wiped away the mess, assuring Salish that it was just a temporary inconvenience and that he was there to support her through it all.

Salish, a young woman in the early stages of pregnancy, found herself feeling cold one evening. Seeking warmth and comfort, she reached for one of her husband Nidal's hoodies.As Salish donned the oversized hoodie, Nidal couldn't help but find her absolutely adorable.