Pregnancy can be a challenging journey

3 months gap 

On one particular day, as Salish struggled to get up from her seat, she realized the discomfort was more intense than usual. The strain of her growing belly made it challenging for Salish to find the necessary balance and strength to stand up. Feeling frustrated, she called out for Nidal. He was in the kitchen at the time when hearing  Salish's plea for help, Nidal immediately walked over to her side.With a gentle touch, Nidal extended his hand to Salish, offering the support she needed to rise from her seat. Salish, relieved to have her husband's assistance, felt a sense of gratitude and love for Nidal in that moment. Together, they slowly stood up slowly and made there way to the bathroom.

1 month gap

Salish was now seven months pregnant, and as she lay in bed with her husband Nidal.  Salish was fast asleep, her body nestled comfortably amidst the soft sheets, her belly gently rising and falling with each breath she took. Nidal, on the other hand, was wide awake.As he observed his wife sleeping peacefully beside him, Nidal couldn't help but feel a deep sense of awe. The way her body had transformed over the past few months.Nidal's gaze shifted from Salish's rounded belly to her face even in her slumber.nidal but his hand on her belly he then kisses her bump then looked up at nidal he then kisses
The anticipation was mounting as Salish and Nidal eagerly awaited their upcoming family gathering. Having not seen each other in months, their excitement was palpable. Little did they know that this weekend would be filled with unexpected surprises and joyous news.

Reunion:
As the day of the reunion arrived, Salish and Nidal eagerly embraced each other, their smiles widening with every passing second.

Jiji's Announcement:
Amidst the cheerful chatter, Jiji, Nidal's sister, had an air of excitement surrounding her. She seemed to be bursting with joy, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. Finally, unable to contain her secret any longer, Jiji shared the news that she was engaged to her boyfriend, Riley. The room erupted into cheers, and Salish and Nidal couldn't have been happier for her.

Salish, a pregnant woman in her eight month pregant was experiencing excruciating back pain that seemed to be getting worse. Despite the discomfort, she initially brushed it off. Salish was determined not to burden her husband, who had been nothing but sweet and supportive throughout her pregnancy. After while the pain went away.