struggling

Nidal and Salish had been married for three years and were excited to start a family. Salish had always dreamed of being a mother and was overjoyed when she found out she was pregnant. However, as the weeks went on, Salish began to experience some of the worst pregnancy hormones imaginable.
She would cry at the drop of a hat, get angry over the smallest things, and even throw up at random times throughout the day. Nidal tried his best to be supportive, but it was hard for him to understand what Salish was going through.One day, Salish woke up feeling extremely nauseous. She tried to get out of bed, but her body wouldn't cooperate. Nidal rushed to her side and helped her to the bathroom, where she proceeded to vomit for the next hour. Nidal knew he had to do something to help his wife. He called her doctor and explained the situation. The doctor told him that Salish was experiencing severe morning sickness and prescribed her some medication to help ease the symptoms.Nidal's wife Salish had been struggling with her severe morning sickness for weeks. She had never experienced anything like it before, and it was taking a toll on her both physically and emotionally.Every morning, Salish would wake up feeling nauseous and dizzy. She would rush to the bathroom and spend hours vomiting, unable to keep anything down. Her appetite had disappeared, and she had lost a significant amount of weight.
Nidal was worried about his wife's and unborn child's health and tried everything he could to help her. He would bring her water and crackers, but nothing seemed to work. Salish was constantly tired and weak, unable to perform even the simplest of tasks.Nidal and Salish had been married for three years, and they were expecting their first child. Salish was in her third trimester and was finding it increasingly difficult to get up from bed or even move around. She had always been an active person, but the weight of her growing belly was taking a toll on her body.
Nidal was a supportive husband, and he did everything he could to make Salish's pregnancy comfortable. He would wake up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her, help her with her daily chores, and even massage her feet to ease the swelling.Despite Nidal's efforts, Salish was struggling to get up from bed. She would often feel a sharp pain in her lower back, making it impossible.