pain

Salish lay in bed, clutching her stomach, as waves of pain washed over her. It had been 4 days since she had suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage, and her body still ached from the physical toll it had taken. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about the loss of their unborn child, a dream that had been shattered before it could even begin.But amidst the pain and sorrow, Salish found solace in the unwavering support of her husband, Nidal. He had been her rock throughout this difficult journey, offering comfort and love when she needed it the most. Nidal was a kind-hearted man, always putting Salish's needs before his own.As Salish winced in pain, Nidal rushed to her side, concern etched on his face. "Are you okay, my love?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.Salish managed a weak smile, grateful for his presence. "I'm just in pain, Nidal. It's been so hard, physically and emotionally."Nidal gently caressed her forehead, his touch soothing her troubled mind. "I know, my dear. I can't even begin to fathom the pain you're going through, but I'm here for you. We will get through this together."Salish felt a surge of gratitude for her husband's unwavering support. It was as if he could sense her pain even before she uttered a word. Nidal had been her pillar of strength, never leaving her side during the darkest moments of their lives.