constant comfort

Salish lay in bed, her face contorted with pain as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was crying in her sleep, caught in the grip of a haunting nightmare. Her husband, nidal, stirred beside her, sensing her distress. Gently, he reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his touch filled with tenderness.

As Salish's sobs grew louder, James's heart ached for her.  He knew ever since the miscarriage  she had horrible terror dreams from it ever since even after nearly a year. He understood  and respect that she  found hard to cope with the baby loss trauma. It broke his heart to see her cry but he knew she needed to.

Without hesitation, nidal  pulled Salish closer, wrapping his arms around her trembling body. He whispered soothing words into her ear, hoping to bring her some solace even in her sleep. His voice was filled with love and understanding, a balm to her wounded spirit.

As Salish's cries began to subside, nidal continued to hold her, his touch a constant source of comfort. He knew that healing took time, and he was willing to be there for her every step of the way. Salish's pain was his pain, and he would do whatever it took to help her find peace.

In the morning, Salish woke up, her eyes puffy from crying. She looked into nidal's eyes, and a wave of gratitude washed over her. She knew how lucky she was to have him by her side, supporting her through her darkest moments. She reached out and held his hand, silently thanking him for his unwavering love and understanding.

Nidal smiled at her, his eyes filled with warmth. He knew that Salish's journey to healing was far from over, but he was determined to be her rock, her anchor in the storm. Together, they would face the demons of her past, and with each passing day, Salish's tears would become less and less to where there was hardly any tears.