my body weak

rushed to her side, concern etched across his face. Salish lay on the floor, tears streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to catch her breath. The pain in her body was unbearable, and she felt utterly defeated.

It had been a few months since Salish had suffered a devastating miscarriage. The loss had taken a toll on her both physically and emotionally. Her body was weak, and her spirit was shattered. Every day seemed like a battle, as she fought to regain her strength and find solace in her grief.

Nidal, her loving and devoted husband, had been her rock throughout this difficult journey. He had stood by her side, offering unwavering support and understanding. Nidal had witnessed Salish's pain and frustration as her body struggled to heal, and he had done everything in his power to help her through it.

On this particular day, Salish had mustered up the courage to make her way to the bathroom. She knew it would be a challenge, but she was determined to take this small step towards regaining her independence. As she slowly made her way down the hallway, her weakened muscles protested with every step.

But just as she reached the bathroom door, her body betrayed her. Salish's weakened bladder gave way, and she felt the humiliation wash over her. She collapsed to the floor, overwhelmed by a mix of physical pain and emotional anguish. Tears streamed down her face as she felt the weight of her body's betrayal.

In an instant, Nidal appeared by her side. He knelt down, gently cradling her in his arms. His eyes were filled with love and concern as he whispered soothing words, assuring her that everything would be okay. Salish clung to him, finding solace in his presence.

Nidal helped Salish to her feet, guiding her back to their bedroom. He carefully cleaned her up, his touch gentle and tender. Salish felt a mix of gratitude and embarrassment, but he was they love of her live and soulmate