happy birthday

It was a Salish birthday and Nidal wanted to make it special. to make the day as special as possible. Nidal had set up all of the presents who is going to give to his wife on the floor and then neatly piled the area because she loved it when people nearly piled to make it look aesthetically pleasing. Nidal then when to go and make her breakfast in bed. He made her an ice bowl and strawberry smoothie. He then carried it all upstairs to bring to his wife. He then opens the bedroom door. He then places the food down. He kisses her forehead. He then pulled her hair out of her face. She then strain a little then she then rubbed her eyes to adapt them. She looked at him her lips beaming with pure happiness. She then ate her food. She then git but. Nidal carried her down bridal style. He then looked at all the beautiful presents  that were laid down on the floor. "Oh Nidal" she smiled shedding a tear of happiness. She then went down the 5 presents he got her.  She opened they first one to see a beautiful necklace that had a little s and n on it with a heart. She then kissed him. He also got ordinary skin care. "Jiji help me with that one" Salish laughed. He also got her white Converse that had cute cats on them.  He got black slik pj and sage slik pj. Salish went hug him and kisses him again. She then went upstairs to get changed. But when went she saw a lot of post it notes on the wall that was shaped like a heart. They all have stuff written on them. Like you are a sun of my sky, your light of my life, I love the way you hug me, my heart is full when I'm with you, I love cuddling with you, I love you just the way you, you are my sunshine on a rainy day, I fall more deeply in love with you every day, you are the whole of my heart. Salish smiled. She then got changed and cane back downstairs. Hugged her husband so tightly. I love you she mumbled into his chest love you too. Today had most definitely been the  birthday ever.