we all need someone to lean on

were excitedly boarding their flight to their dream vacation destination. They had been planning this trip for months and couldn't wait to relax and explore new places together. Salish and Nidal had always been adventurous souls, and this trip was going to be the perfect opportunity for them to create unforgettable memories.

As they settled into their seats, Salish couldn't help but feel a wave of exhaustion wash over her. The excitement and anticipation had taken a toll on her, and her eyelids began to droop. Nidal, noticing her fatigue, gently squeezed her hand and whispered, "Why don't you take a quick nap, my love? We have a long journey ahead of us."

Grateful for his understanding, Salish reclined her seat and closed her eyes. The hum of the airplane's engines and the gentle vibrations lulled her into a deep slumber. In her dreams, she found herself walking through a lush forest, the scent of pine filling the air. The sun's rays filtered through the canopy, casting a warm glow on the path ahead.

As she continued her peaceful stroll, Salish stumbled upon a hidden waterfall. The water cascaded down the rocks, creating a mesmerizing display of nature's beauty. Entranced by the sight, she sat down on a nearby rock, allowing the soothing sound of the water to wash away her worries.

Suddenly, Salish felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Startled, she turned around to find Nidal standing there, a mischievous smile on his face. "Wake up, sleepyhead," he said, his voice filled with warmth and affection. "We've arrived at our destination."

Salish opened her eyes, blinking away the remnants of her dream. She looked out the window and gasped in awe. Before her stretched a breathtaking landscape of rolling hills, vibrant flowers, and crystal-clear lakes. They had arrived in a place straight out of a fairytale.

As they disembarked from the plane, Salish couldn't contain her excitement. She and Nidal spent the next few days exploring the wonders of their destination. They hiked through picturesque trails, swam in hidden lagoons, and indulged in delicious local cuisine. Every moment was filled with laughter, love, and a sense of adventure.

One evening, as they sat on a cliff overlooking the sunset, Salish turned to Nidal and said, "I'm so glad we took this trip together. It's been everything I've ever dreamed of and more."

Nidal smiled, his eyes reflecting the colors of the setting sun. "And I'm grateful to have you by my side, Salish. This journey has reminded me of how lucky I am to share my life with you."

As the days turned into weeks, Salish and Nidal continued to explore, embracing every opportunity for adventure. They made friends with locals, learned about the rich culture of the place, and created memories that would last a lifetime.

When it was finally time to return home, Salish and Nidal boarded the plane with heavy hearts. The trip had been a dream come true, but they knew that the real adventure was just beginning. They were returning home with hearts full of love, minds filled with unforgettable experiences, and a newfound appreciation for the beauty of the world.

As they settled into their seats, Salish leaned her head on Nidal's shoulder, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her. She closed her eyes, knowing that no matter where their next journey would take them, they would always have each other to lean on and create new stories together.