prank gone wrong

As Nidal sat in the living room, , Salish sneaked into the bathroom. She carefully closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. With a mischievous grin on her face, she pretended to rummage through the bathroom cabinets, making loud noises to catch Nidal's attention. Nidal walked towards the bathroom. He knocked gently on the door, asking if everything was alright. Salish responded with a hint of panic in her voice, "Nidal, I can't find any tampons! I need your help!"Concerned for his wife, Nidal quickly opened the door and rushed to her side. Salish held her hand out, pretending to have blood on it. Nidal's eyes widened in shock as he saw the crimson liquid on her palm. Without thinking, he reached for the tampon box on the bathroom counter.As Nidal handed Salish a tampon, she swiftly grabbed it, smearing the fake blood on his hand. With a mischievous giggle, she closed the bathroom door, leaving Nidal standing there, bewildered and staring at his hand.Nidal's mind raced, trying to understand what had just happened. He looked down at his hand, the fake blood slowly spreading across his skin. Confusion turned into realization, and a smile crept onto his face. Salish had struck again!Not one to be outdone, Nidal decided to play along. He quickly washed off the fake blood, plotting his own prank to get back at Salish. With a twinkle in his eye.