sweet

Salish and Nidal sat down to enjoy a peaceful dinner together. The aroma of freshly cooked food filled the air, and the couple relished the warmth of their home. As they chatted and laughed, Salish's eyelids began to feel heavy, and she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Nidal noticed his wife's exhaustion and gently suggested, "Salish, my love, why don't you rest for a while?  I'll clean up the dishes and take care of everything."

Salish, grateful for her husband's understanding, nodded and agreed. She curled up on the couch, her head resting on a soft cushion, and closed her eyes. The rhythmic sound of Nidal washing the dishes lulled her into a deep slumber.

As Salish drifted off to sleep, she found herself in a dreamlike state. She was transported to a beautiful meadow, where colorful flowers swayed in the gentle breeze. The sun shone brightly overhead, casting a warm glow on everything around her. Salish felt a sense of tranquility and peace wash over her.

In her dream, Salish saw herself and Nidal dancing together, their laughter echoing through the meadow. They twirled and spun, their joy radiating from their souls. It was a moment of pure bliss, a reflection of their deep love and connection.