tell salish family

Nidal decided to surprise Salish's family with the news. He knew how much it would mean to her to share the news with her loved ones. He planned a special dinner and invited Salish's parents and her brother over.

As they sat down to eat, Nidal couldn't contain his excitement any longer. "We have some news to share with you all," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

Salish's parents and brother looked at him expectantly, wondering what the news could be. "We're expecting a baby!" Nidal exclaimed, unable to contain his excitement any longer.

Salish's mom gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my goodness, that's wonderful news!" she exclaimed, tears welling up in her eyes.

Salish's dad beamed with pride. "Congratulations, son," he said, patting Nidal on the back. "You're going to make a great father."

Salish's brother, who had always been a bit of a joker, pretended to be surprised. "Wait, you mean you're not just getting fat?" he joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Salish was overjoyed to see how happy her family was for them. She knew that they would be there to support them every step of the way.

As they finished their dinner, they talked excitedly about the baby and what the future held. Nidal and Salish couldn't wait to start their family and were grateful to have such a loving and supportive family by their side.

From that moment on, they knew that they would never be alone on this journey. They had each other and their families, and that was all they needed to face whatever challenges lay ahead.