comfort

Salish was curled up on the couch, clutching her stomach, she knew she needed some relief. She remembered that Nidal, her loving husband, had transformed one of the spare rooms into his editing studio. It was a cozy space filled with books, cameras, and memories of their adventures together.
Summoning all her strength, Salish made her way to the editing room. The door creaked open, and Nidal looked up from his computer screen, concern etched on his face. He immediately noticed Salish's distress and rushed over to her side.
Without a word, Nidal moved his chair to create a comfortable space for Salish to sit. Gently, he guided her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. Salish leaned into his embrace, grateful for his presence and the warmth that enveloped her.
Nidal knew that sometimes, all Salish needed was a safe space to let her pain flow freely. He held her tightly, allowing her tears to fall, understanding that it was not just physical pain she was experiencing but also emotional turmoil. He whispered soothing words, assuring her that he was there for her, that he would support her through it all.
As Salish's sobs subsided, Nidal reached for a heating pad nearby. He placed it on her lower abdomen, hoping to alleviate some of the cramping. Salish sighed in relief, feeling the warmth seep into her body, providing a much-needed respite from the agony. in that moment, Salish realized how lucky she was to have Nidal as her partner. He was not only her husband but also her best friend,  her rock. He understood her pain, both physical and emotional, and never hes