what wrong my love

Nidal woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring, signaling the start of a new day. Rubbing his eyes, he stretched his arms and yawned, feeling the remnants of sleep slowly dissipating. As he swung his legs over the side of the bed, he noticed that his wife, Salish, was not beside him.

Curiosity piqued, Nidal got up and made his way towards the bathroom, where he assumed Salish must be. However, as he entered the room, his heart skipped a beat. There she was, sitting on the floor, her face pale and her eyes filled with worry.

"Salish, what happened? Are you alright?" Nidal rushed to her side, concern etched across his face.

Salish looked up at him, her voice trembling. "Nidal, I don't feel well. I woke up with a terrible headache, and now I'm feeling dizzy and weak."

Worry flooded Nidal's entire being. He immediately helped Salish to her feet and guided her back to the bedroom, where he helped her lie down on the bed. Nidal's mind raced, trying to figure out what could be causing Salish's sudden illness.

"Stay here, my love. I'll call the doctor right away," Nidal assured her, his voice filled with both determination and concern.

As Nidal dialed the doctor's number, his mind wandered back to the previous night. Salish had seemed perfectly fine, and they had even shared a delicious dinner together, laughing and talking about their plans for the future. It was difficult for Nidal to comprehend how quickly things had taken a turn for the worse.

The doctor arrived promptly, his calm demeanor providing a sense of reassurance. After a thorough examination, he turned to Nidal with a serious expression.

"Nidal, I believe Salish is suffering from a severe case of food poisoning. It seems she may have consumed something contaminated.