WHY TW

Salish had been eagerly awaiting this moment for years. The moment when she would bring a new life into the world. She was 10 weeks pregnant and had been feeling the joy and excitement that came with it. As she walked around the living room, her mind filled with dreams of the future, she suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through her abdomen. It was so intense that she couldn't help but clutch her stomach, fear creeping into her eyes. Nidal, her loving and caring husband, noticed her distress and rushed over to her side. His eyes widened with worry as he saw the pain etched on her face. "Salish, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, his voice trembling with concern. Salish struggled to catch her breath, her mind racing with a mix of pain and panic. She managed to look down and her heart sank as she saw blood streaming down her leg. Fear gripped her heart, and tears welled up in her eyes. "Nidal, something's wrong," she whispered, her voice filled with anguish. Without wasting another moment, Nidal swiftly guided Salish to the couch, helping her sit down gently. He grabbed his phone and dialled their doctor's number, his hands trembling with anxiety. As he spoke to the doctor, his voice cracked with worry, explaining the situation and begging for guidance. The doctor, sensing the urgency, instructed Nidal to take Salish to the emergency room immediately. Nidal nodded, his eyes filled with determination. He helped Salish to her feet, supporting her as they made their way to the car. The drive to the hospital felt like an eternity, each passing second filled with a mix of fear and hope. Upon arrival, Salish was rushed into the emergency room, where a team of doctors and nurses quickly attended to her. Nidal stood by her side, holding her hand tightly, offering her strength and reassurance. The medical staff worked swiftly, running tests and monitoring. After a few hours, they had the breaking news they had to tell the couple that the baby was dead. Where sorry to tell you but unfortunately  Mrs Wonder suffered a miscarriage. Again Salish said. The doctor left. Nidal, I'm sorry that I can't give you a child this is all my fault. She was cut by Nidal. Hey hey, he said reaching for her face and holding her. This is not your fault I love the child without, don't you dare blame yourself for this. No one can control a misscarige  thry just happen. Salish crying hugged him. I love you he whispered.